Woodhead Lane is a station on the Whitefield Branch that is served by Stepford Connect services to Whitefield, Stepford Central, and Stepford Victoria. This station released with the V1.2 Update on the 28th of April 2019.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Whitefield|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria.|
- The rail crossing gates don’t work and just stay down even if there are no trains. The same thing happens at Houghton Rake, Westercoast & near Coxly Newtown. Fully working level crossings are confirmed on the roadmap. It is unknown if signals for pedestrians and road users will be added.
- This station was revealed on March 16, 2019 by Mattyx2013.
- This station was one of the 4 stations used for dispatching trains in Dispatcher Training as of V1.7, three others being Stepford United Football Club, Houghton Rake and Financial Quarter.
- This station resembles Southease in real life.
- This station is within walking distance of Stepford United Football Club and Whitefield Lido.
- This station has step-free access.
- Woodhead is actually Charlie_RBX's surname in real life, and it was revealed in a Q&A that it was inspired and named after him
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.