Willowfield is a terminus station at the end of the Willowfield branch, introduced with the Stepford City V1.6 update. It features 3 platforms under a partially glazed canopy roof with the other half open. Situated next to EKIA, it is known for Stepford's first-ever standalone clock and dedicated waiting shelter. This station serves Stepford Connect services to Stepford United Football Club, Berrily, Port Benton, Westwyvern, Llyn-by-the-Sea and Stepford Victoria. This station has full step-free access.
|[-||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club, Port Benton, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
- This was the original name for Financial Quarter in Metro's network plans.
- Before Version 1.0, Willowfield only existed on a map. There was no station model.
- This station was released in the V1.6 update that included 6 new routes terminating here.
- Before V1.6.1, trains were able to drive through the buffers as they were transparent but this was patched the following day.
- The new longest route now starts/terminates here, which is R036, exclusive to the Class 68. The former longest route was R026, which is also a Class 68 exclusive route.
- This station, with Hemdon Park, are the stations of Willowfield's extension not to have been seen and were unknown of community before V1.6.
- This station, Morganstown and Westercoast have the longest single word station names. The longest overall is Stepford United Football Club.
- Willowfield Depot is just south of this station.
- You can walk from here to Whitefield.
- When V1.7.1 was first released, there was a bug with the trains and the doors would open on the wrong side. This was later patched.