>> Passing service direction
|1||Waterline services to Greenslade|
|<<||Waterline services to Newry and Benton|
|3||Unused TramLink track|
- Whitney Green has remained almost the exact same since it was first opened. The only changes are the park and the buildings.
- This station was one of three stations seen in the intro in V1.0. The others were Stepford Airport Central and Rocket Parade. In V1.1, it was replaced with Stepford East. The others were Stepford Airport West and Rocket Parade (this station is still in the intro because of the BanTech Systems building). In V1.3.26 Stepford East was replaced by Bodin (to show the new Class 755 for 5 million visits) and in V1.4 Stepford Airport West was replaced by Northshore and Bodin was replaced by Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- This station & Morganstown Docks are the only stations on the SCR network where the platforms are only long enough for 3 coaches, the 4th coach slightly hangs off the platform. The platforms here are in fact the shortest in SCR. When a 4-car train approaches this station, the announcer will state that the doors in the rear coach will not open.
- You can walk to Beaulieu Park on Connect from this station, which means that these two stations are out of station interchanges between Connect and Waterline. It is the only out of station interchange in SCR.
- The line at Whitney Green to Greenslade has been electrified after V1.4.1.
- Strangely, the TramLink tracks have also been electrified. This is a reason why people believe TramLink is coming back.
- The scenery in between here and Greenslade have also been updated.
- The Class 195/1 and Class 730/0 fit perfectly on the platform.
- This station is believed to be named after BanTech's real name, Adam Whitney, shown in the registration information of his company website.
- This station's name is censored in game chat for no reason. The people name Whitney Green by its uppercases: WG, or Whit ney Green. This happens to West Benton, Beaulieu Park and Connolly, too. Beechley is also censored, but it has a reason after all. Many other stations' names can be censored due to lag or because of safe chat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.