There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Whitefield Lido Siding was a siding that opened in Version 1.2, served by southbound Stepford Connect trains starting services from Whitefield Lido. It was the second Stepford Connect siding in use after Edgemead Siding. This siding was demolished in Version 1.8.
|Siding Slot||Operator||Routes||Next Station|
|Lane 1||Stepford Connect||R020, R021, R022, R023, R031||Whitefield Lido
- This siding was one of the three places for trains to spawn along the Whitefield Branch. The others are Woodhead Lane Southbound Depot and Woodhead Lane Northbound Depot.
- Due to the distance to Whitefield Lido, the "We will shortly be arriving at..." announcement formerly played directly when the train was spawned. This trait was shared with the Morganstown Siding, Benton Siding, and formerly Edgemead Siding.
- After V1.7.2, this is no longer true, as trains when spawned no longer play that announcement.
- This siding only served one platform at Whitefield Lido, the now-demolished Platform 3.
- When the sneak peek of the refurbished Whitefield Lido was released on 13 November 2021, some people in the community are worried that this siding may be demolished in V1.8 because the station only has two platforms and no evidence of the siding could be seen.
- In V1.8.0, despite this siding had already been removed entirely from the game, players could still select this siding on the spawn depot selection menu when they tried to drive R031. Though attempting to spawn there will show an error message "Depot does not exist."
- This issue was later fixed in V1.8.1.