|1||Stepford Connect services to Stepford UFC and Whitefield|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- On the Connect billboard, there is an advertisment for the commercial building West Benton Pet Supplies. Other stations that have this ad are Leighton City, Starryloch, and Whitefield.
- Despite this station being called "Whitefield Lido" (in which the word "lido" means a swimming pool or a beach), there isn't a lido, or any bodies of water nearby, just trees and a road near the entrance.
- Even though this station has the term "Whitefield" in its name, it is nowhere close to Whitefield. This station is 3 stations apart, with a 3.11 mile (or 5.013 kilometers) distance from Whitefield.
- There was once a pair of unused TramLink platforms located under this station, but they were demolished when the station was released.
- Walking to Stepford UFC is possible by using the road running along side the railway.
- Trains exiting Whitefield Lido Siding arrive in Platform 3. If Platform 2 is occupied, trains on the line can use a crossover track into Platform 3, however this rarely happens as the Whitefield branch is rarely busy.
- For a while, the line was lifted north of here likely because most of the stations were completely rebuilt. Whitefield and Stepford High Street were the only stations that weren't rebuilt. Stepford High Street was later rebuilt in v1.6, but Whitefield and Whitefield Lido have remained basically the same.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.