|1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria.|
- As well as Stepford High Street, the old design of this station was actually the same design from before V1.2 was released. This made the station look rather basic in quality. The only differences were the CIS boards, the Concourse Information Boards and the Stepford Connect signs. This was changed in V1.4.1 when the station got renovated.
- This station received an entrance in the V1.4.1 update.
- Before the renovation in V1.4.1, this station was highly lacking scenery compared to the other stations on the branch. It had no roads, paths, a proper entrance, nor buildings next to the station.
- When this station got renovated in the V1.4.1 update, the station's pillars were changed from Metro red to Connect turquoise.
- This station is based off the real station Bradford Forster Square.
- The updated station and scenery have 2 Easter Eggs. One being an ad for West Benton Pet Supplies, which can be also seen on the Connect billboards at Leighton City, Starryloch and Whitefield Lido, and another referencing the closed operator, Metro.
- Even though the station Whitefield Lido has the term "Whitefield" in its name, it is nowhere close to this station. This station is 3 stations apart from Whitefield Lido.
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.