Whitefield is a terminus station served by Stepford Connect. Trains from here serve Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria. This is the terminal along the latest to open Whitefield branch line, serving Houghton Rake, Woodhead Lane, Stepford UFC, Whitefield Lido, and Stepford High Street, where it joins the mainline.
|1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria.|
- The old design of the station before being released is actually still the same design. This makes the station rather basic in quality. The only differences are the CIS boards, the Concourse Information Boards, and the Connect signs. This was changed in V1.4.1.
- This station now has an entrance ever since of the V1.4.1 update.
- Before the renovation in V1.4.1, this station was highly lacking of scenery compared to the other stations on the branch, it had no roads, paths, proper entrance, nor buildings next to the station.
- The model used for Whitefield was taken from the game 'The Leeds Lines' in which it portrayed the real station 'Bradford Forster Square'.
- This station has gotten renovated ever since of the V1.4.1 update.
- The updated station and scenery have 2 Easter Eggs. One being an ad for West Benton Pet Supplies which can be also seen on the Connect billboards at Leighton City, Starryloch and Whitefield Lido, and another referencing the closed operator, Metro.
- Even though the station Whitefield Lido has the term "Whitefield" in its name, it is nowhere close to this station. This station is 3 stations apart from Whitefield Lido.