Westwyvern is a station served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Willowfield, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea and Stepford Express services to Stepford Central and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
This station is one of two stations to service all trains on the Llyn extension.
It appears to be a major station on the line because some services terminate at this station and it is one of the few stations served by Stepford Express.
Track & Platform Layout
>> Passing service direction
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Express services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Stepford Express services to Stepford Central|
|4||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge and Willowfield|
|5||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford Central, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- This station has the least amount of scenery in the entire Llyn extension.
- There is a very short platform, where trains do not open their doors, on the opposite side of Platform 4.
- This station, along with Millcastle, were the two stations on the Llyn extension that were not revealed on the SCR Official Discord server before opening.
- In V1.4.1, the station signs on the platforms are changed from Stepford Connect versions to Stepford Express versions, making Westwyvern the only station on the Network with Stepford Express station signs. Plus, the entrance of this station has been rebuilt, and the seating area at the entrance has been removed.
- In V1.4.1, you can walk through the walls of the footbridge at this station, which was likely caused by developers forgetting to enable collision in Studio. This gets frustrating for players because they might fall onto the tracks and respawn.
- This is the first station to ever be managed by Stepford Express.
- Strangely, the sign outside the station still shows Stepford Connect under the National Rail logo.
- Judging from the station signage, this station is now managed by Stepford Express since V1.4.1. However, dispatchers at this station are given the SCR General DS shirt, i.e. the uniform worn by dispatchers at stations managed by Network Rail, despite that this station is not operated by Network Rail. This is probably due to no Stepford Express dispatcher uniforms having been created.
- This station may be based off of Milton Keynes Central, a station in Buckinghamshire, UK
- This station has step-free access.