Westwyvern is a station served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, and Llyn-by-the-Sea and Stepford Express services to Stepford Central and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
It appears to be a major station on the line, because some services terminate and it is one of the few stations served by Stepford Express.
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|Platform 2||Stepford Express services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|Platform 3||Stepford Express services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 4||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge|
|Platform 5||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
- This station has the least amount of scenery in the entire extension.
- There is a very short platform, where trains do not open their doors, on the opposite side of platform 4.
- This station, along with Millcastle, were the two stations on the Llyn extension that are not revealed in SCR official sneak peeks before opening.
- In 1.4.1, the station signs on the platforms are changed from Stepford Connect versions to Stepford Express versions, making Westwyvern the only station on the SCR Network with Stepford Express station signs. Plus, the entrance of this station has been rebuilt, and the seating area at the entrance has been removed.
- In V1.4.1, you can walk through the walls of the footbridge in this station, which is likely caused by forgetting setting them to be CollisionEnabled in Studio. This gets frustrating for players because they might fall onto the tracks and respawn.
- This is the first station to ever be managed by Stepford Express.
- Strangely, the sign outside the station still shows Stepford Connect under the National Rail logo.
- Judging from the station signage, this station is now managed by Stepford Express since V1.4.1. However, dispatchers at this station are given the SCR General DS shirt, i.e. the uniform worn by dispatchers at stations managed by Network Rail, despite that this station is not operated by Network Rail. This is probably due to no Stepford Express dispatcher uniforms have been created.
- This station may be based off of Milton Keynes Central, a station in Buckinghamshire, UK