Westercoast is a through station that opened as part of the Version 1.4 update. This station is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Willowfield, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Leighton Stepford Road, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
It was revealed on the 22nd of September, 2019 to make up for the delay of Version 1.4
<< Passing Service Direction
|1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- This station and its scenery were built by former Product Developer thehazad9.
- DS training takes place here as of V1.5 (the previous location was at Stepford United Football Club) along with Faymere.
- However, as of V1.6.5, the DS training location moved back to Stepford United Football Club.
- This station is Dispatchable, although it is very rare to see a Dispatcher here as it is rare to see Stepford Connect trains venture past Leighton Stepford Road.
- The line that this station is situated on is served by Stepford Express services. However, no Stepford Express services stop here.
- This station has some of the best scenery in the game, with more Commercial Buildings than any other station lining the town's streets.
- There are more Commercial Buildings containing the word "Bodin" (4) in this stations' scenery than "Westercoast" (2).
- There is a massive viaduct crossing a river on the north side of Westercoast.
- The part of the viaduct in the town has “Westercoast” written in golden letters on its side.
- Westercoast was the first station on the Llyn extension to be officially sneak-peeked.
- This station, as well as Morganstown and Willowfield, are the longest single-word station names, with the overall longest station name being Stepford United Football Club.
- This station, along with Whitefield, had large "Welcome to (Station Name)" signs outside prior to SCR Version 1.6. They were replaced with plain platform signs. This station is still unique with its "Services to: Llyn-by-the-Sea" and "Services to: Stepford Central" signs at the entrances to both platforms.
- This station has a foot crossing rather than a footbridge.
- This station has step-free access.
- It is sometimes hard to get to platform 1 as westrcoast only has one spawn on platform 2 and the crossing usually despawns you as the tracks here are more leveled up than other crossings in SCR.