Westercoast is a station that opened as part of the Version 1.4 update. This station is serviced by Stepford Connect only.
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|Platform 2||Stepford Connect services to St. Helen's Bridge, Stepford Central, and Stepford Victoria|
- Westercoast town is the only town that is on a hill.
- This station and its scenery was built by Product Developer thehazad9.
- The line that this station is situated on is served by Stepford Express services. however no Stepford Express services stop here.
- Stepford Express trains skip this station on the same tracks that the Stepford Connect platforms are on.
- This station has some of the best scenery in the game, with more Commercial Buildings than any other station lining the town's streets.
- There are more Commercial Buildings containing the word "Bodin" (4) in this stations' scenery than "Westercoast" (2).
- There is a massive viaduct crossing a river on the north side of Westercoast.
- There is also a bridge passing directly through the city with the name “Westercoast” written in golden letters on its side.
- Westercoast was the first station in the Llyn extension to be officially sneak-peeked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.