Westercoast is a through station that opened as part of the Version 1.4 update. This station is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Willowfield, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Leighton Stepford Road, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- Westercoast town is the only town that is on a hill.
- This station and its scenery were built by former Product Developer thehazad9.
- DS training takes place here as of V1.5 (the previous location was at Stepford United Football Club).
- The line that this station is situated on is served by Stepford Express services. However, no Stepford Express services stop here.
- Stepford Express trains skip this station on the same tracks that the Stepford Connect platforms are on, thus the "The Train now approaching Platform x, does not stop here. Please stand back from the platform edge." message plays when an Express train passes the station.
- This station has some of the best scenery in the game, with more Commercial Buildings than any other station lining the town's streets.
- There are more Commercial Buildings containing the word "Bodin" (4) in this stations' scenery than "Westercoast" (2).
- There is a massive viaduct crossing a river on the north side of Westercoast.
- There is also a bridge passing directly through the town with the name “Westercoast” written in golden letters on its side.
- Westercoast was the first station on the Llyn extension to be officially sneak-peeked.
- This station, as well as Morganstown, are the longest single-word station names, with the overall longest station name being Stepford United Football Club.
- This station has step-free access.