Water Newton is a through station served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Willowfield, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea. It is just outside of the Leighton Zone.
<< Passing Service Direction
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Benton, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
|>>||Track for Stepford Express passing services to Leighton Stepford Road, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea, and Airlink passing services to Leighton Stepford Road|
|<<||Track for Stepford Express passing services to Stepford Central, and Airlink passing services to Stepford Airport Central and Airport Terminal 3|
- Prior to The Big Update, this station had no entrance and was very under-detailed. Despite considerable investment in enhancing it, the station still remains uninterested in by passengers and drivers alike.
- In The Big Update, one of the two island platforms was demolished, with the singular remaining one still being used.
- Despite this station being called "Water Newton", there are no bodies of water near this station.
- A section of track near this station has a terminating junction. There was also one at Leighton City prior to its upgrade in V1.4.1 (only used between The Big Update and V1.1) and there's one currently in use west of James Street.
- Since Version 1.7, when this station got an upgrade, the station has been based off of Pitsea, giving the station 4 platforms in total