Upper Staploe is an abandoned/disused station that is located between Hampton Hargate and Water Newton. There are barriers on the platforms, and there are no spawn points for passengers, meaning that nobody can enter this station. This station currently only has two platform structures with a station sign and does not have any other platform facilities, a concourse, or a proper entrance.
This station has been in this state since trains started running to Winstree. This station is currently only used as scenery, however the station will be updated with the next major SCR update. Upper Staploe's refurbished station and scenery was sneak peeked on 27th September 2020 and it will be used by Stepford Connect in the future.
- This station was supposed to be served by Metro, but became abandoned when Metro was scrapped after The Big Update.
- Judging by the station signage, this station may have been closed under the Beeching Axe in the 1960s in the background of the game. Furthermore, this station is in the middle of a field, which makes it seem like it's a private station that opened in the mid-19th century.
- The platforms are arranged in a way that each of the two platforms is served by a different operator. The platform towards Llyn-by-the-Sea is located on the Connect tracks, while the platform towards Stepford and the Airport is located on the Airlink and Express tracks.
- This is one of the two planned Metro stations that were just left abandoned in game, the other being Coxly Newtown.
- According to the sneak peek this station will be upgraded - "their rail service back" indicated that it was a previously abandoned station receiving a service again
- Charlie_RBX sneak peeked the station on the discord server, with a caption of: "Couldn't really do up this line without giving the people of this village their rail service back, could I..."