Trespassing is the act of walking off of the roads, paths, and platforms passengers may travel on, or generally walking anywhere you would not authorized to go in real life. One case of tresspassing will usually just result in the player being respawned, but multiple offenses can lead to kicks, demotions, and eventually bans.
Examples of trespassing
- Walking on or alongside train tracks.
- Standing on top of buildings or station roofs.
- Walking on the gantries (Metal beams that hang over the tracks).
- Riding on top of trains (trainsurfing).
- In The Big Update, an anti-trespassing feature was introduced. If you are not on a road, path or platform then you will be instantly respawned.