Stop markers are signs that can be find at the end of most station platforms indicating where specific trains should stop.
Stop markers provide a way for drivers to stop in a specific location depending on the number of cars in their train. It is important that a driver stops at the proper marker so the train is in an ideal position so Dispatchers can dispatch properly.
- Most stop markers contain a simple, large "S". These markers should be stopped at if a more specific marker is not present at the station.
- Other stop markers indicate a stopping position for trains with a certain number of cars. Some show only one number (like 3) while others display multiple (like 4-5).
- Occasionally, stop markers will also show the name of a specific operator that stops there. This can be seen at Platforms 2 and 3 of Leighton Stepford Road. They were formerly Airlink stoppers.
- There is a unique example of a stop sign at Leighton Stepford Road, it is for terminating 3-4 car trains on Platforms 2 and 3 which are overflow platforms for terminating trains.
- Stepford East is the only station with stop signs for 7 car trains, although no such train exists in-game.