The train now approaching Platform 4 terminates here!
Stop markers are signs that can be find at the end of most station platforms.
The purpose for Stop markers is to make sure the train does not stop short or overshoot the platform, and to make sure the train stops correctly.
Types of Stop Markers
There are 6 (Currently) types of Stop markers:
- One that has a large "S" with the words "car stop" at the bottom.
- One has a marker that has numbers which you stop at depending on how many train cars your train has. e.g. 2.
- One has a operator name above the number which you stop at depending on how many train cars your train hasand what operator are you driving e.g AIRLINK 3-4.
- One is like a 4-5 and 6-7 (like in Stepford East).
- One has two makers on one stand (see the bottom photo)
- One is blue (see the middle photo)