Stepford Victoria is a terminal station located within the Stepford City Zone. It is being served by Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, and Edgemead. It is the start of Stepford Main Line.
|Platform 1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford UFC, Whitefield and Edgemead.|
- This Station was opened by the release of Version 1.1 on the 31st of December 2018.
- This station is one of 6 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by Network Rail, not SCR.
- In old times, Stepford Victoria was originally going to be a big interchange, incorporating eight platforms serving three lines, but the two platforms and the two lines closed down, and the station serves only Stepford Connect trains as of present time since V1.1.
- Even though it has six platforms, it's rare for more than three to be occupied.
- Barely any trains arrive or depart at platform 4, due to the fact that it is unlikely that all 5 other platforms will be occupied.
- The station's 'concourse' is quite under detailed as it's a large ramp heading into the platform.
- This station is exactly parallel to Stepford Central
- There is a 'secret' Class 68 route to Edgemead that is not shown in the line map.
- The station resembles Charing Cross station and Fenchurch Street railway station in London, UK.
- Option: By walking to Stepford Central is faster than going by train. By walking can take up to 1.5 minutes and by train can take up to 4 min.