Stepford Victoria is a terminal station located within the Stepford City Zone. It is being served by Stepford Connect services to Beechley, Willowfield, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, Edgemead and Llyn-by-the-Sea. It is the start of the Stepford Victoria Branch.
|1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Beechley, Willowfield, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, Edgemead, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.|
- This station opened in Version 1.1, which was released on the 31st of December 2018.
- This station is operated by Transport For Stepford presumably, due to the fact that Stepford Victoria and all other Stepford Connect stations have the Transport For Stepford branding.
- This station can link you to Beechley from here in 4 minutes by train.
- Originally, this station was going to serve an operator called High Speed, which would have used a line adjacent to the Stepford Main Line to get onto the Morganstown Branch, where trains would have then used the unused southern section of a triangle junction at Morganstown to get back onto the Stepford Main Line. However, plans changed and the original route was demolished. Metro was also originally going to serve the station. The station was completely rebuilt in V1.1, and the TramLink stop adjacent to the station had to be demolished to make way for the new concourse.
- This station was planned to serve 3 lines, but now only serves 1.
- Prior to 1.4, this station had purple information boards, which made people think that Express would serve here.
- Even though this station has six platforms, it's rare for more than three to be occupied.
- This station lacks in detail in some areas. There is also no scenery, so you will be able to see Stepford Central’s scenery from this station.
- This station is exactly parallel to Stepford Central and can be seen from Stepford Central with a high enough render distance and vice-versa.
- There are 2 "secret" Class 68 routes to Edgemead and Llyn-by-the-Sea that are not shown on the line map that start at Stepford Victoria. They are R009 and R026.
- The station resembles Charing Cross station and Fenchurch Street railway station in London, UK.
- Getting to Stepford Central is quicker walking than by train. By walking it takes 1.5 minutes, by train it takes 4 minutes (or more if the train is delayed).
- This station is the terminus of the Stepford Victoria Branch.
- Prior to Version 1.6, this station had no seats or ticket barriers. The station still lacks ticket machines.
- This station has step-free access.