Stepford Victoria is a terminal station located within the Stepford City Zone. It is being served by Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, Edgemead and Llyn-by-the-Sea. It is the start of Stepford Main Line.
|Platform 1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford UFC, Whitefield, Edgemead, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.|
- This Station was opened by the release of Version 1.1 on the 31st of December 2018.
- This station is one of 7 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by Network Rail, not SCR.
- In old times, Stepford Victoria was originally going to serve Express, then called High Speed which would use a line adjacent to the Stepford Main Line to get onto the Morganstown Branch, where trains would use the unused southern section of a triangle junction at Morganstown to get back on to the Stepford Main Line, however these plans were changed to Stepford Express today. There was also going to be another line serving this station, but it was cancelled and is being progressively opened as part of Stepford Connect. The station was completely rebuilt with only 6 platforms instead of the former 8.
- Even though it has six platforms, it's rare for more than three to be occupied.
- Barely any trains arrive or depart at platform 4, due to the fact that it is unlikely that all 5 other platforms will be occupied.
- The station's 'concourse' is quite under detailed as it's a large ramp heading into the platform.
- This station is exactly parallel to Stepford Central
- There are 2 'secret' Class 68 routes to Edgemead and Llyn-by-the-Sea that are not shown in the line map. Those being R009 and R026.
- The station resembles Charing Cross station and Fenchurch Street railway station in London, UK.
- Option: By walking to Stepford Central is faster than going by train. By walking can take up to 1.5 minutes and by train can take up to 4 min.
- This station is the start of the Stepford Main Line.
- There was a TranLink stop called Victoria near the station, and its now demolished.