Stepford United Football Club (also known and announced as Stepford UFC) is both a terminus and through station that is served by Stepford Connect trains to Whitefield, Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria. The station held its opening with the SCR Version 1.2 update.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Whitefield|
|2||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
|4||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
- There is a football stadium near the station which was made by billythepet, the Head of Network Signalling.
- This station resembles Stepford Central before V1.4.4, but is significantly smaller.
- This station was revealed on February 24, 2019, by Mattyx2013.
- Before trespassers discovered this station to be upgraded before V1.2, many people believed this station, among others in the Whitefield Extension to be revealed as sneak peeks, to be one of the stations along the Llyn Extension.
- DS training is held here (its former location was Coxly).
- This station is very plain in detail.
- There were pre-season matches for a big season ahead, which resulted the sneak peek of SUFC Merch, revealed on Discord.
- This is the first station to be near a stadium, It also used to be the only until Millcastle Racecourse opened in V1.4.
- This station resembles Darlington Station in real life.
- This station has an advertisement for WaterLine that is unique to it. It features Eden Quay.
- This station used to be 2 wide staircases leading up to 2 bay platforms with 2 underpasses between them in legacy.
- Walking connections to Whitefield Lido and Woodhead Lane are made possible by a road that runs parallel to the railway.