Stepford United Football Club (also known and announced as Stepford UFC) is both a terminus and through station that is served by Stepford Connect trains to Whitefield, Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria. The station held its opening with the SCR Version 1.2 update.
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Whitefield|
|Platform 2||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
|Platform 4||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
- There is a football stadium near the station which was made by billythepet, the Head of Network Signalling.
- This station resembles Stepford Central, but is significantly smaller.
- This station was revealed on February 24, 2019, by Mattyx2013.
- Before trespassers discovered this station to be upgraded before V1.2, many people believed this station, among others in the Whitefield Extension to be revealed as sneak peeks, to be one of the stations along the Llyn Extension.
- DS trainings are held here (formerly Coxly).
- There were pre-season matches for a big season ahead, which resulted the sneak peak of SUFC Merch, revealed on Discord.
- Players like to host scenarios here.
- This is the first station to be near a stadium, It also used to be the only until Millcastle Racecourse opened recently.
- This station resembles Darlington Station in real life.