Stepford Rail Operations Centre (abbreviated as Stepford ROC, also called Stepford Central ROC due to its location) is a Signal Controlling Center located above Platform 1-10 Concourse in Stepford Central station. It was added in V1.4.4 along with revamped Stepford Central and replaced Stepford East ROC.
This ROC has two entrances and some offices for Managers and Directors can be seen here.
Around Stepford Main Line
2C - Benton.
- An office for Charlie_RBX and BanTech can be seen next to the north entrance of it.
- There are Management Offices located opposite the south entrance. The office for the OD and the RD is inside it.
- There is also a Management Office for the HNS located within the ROC
- The signalling screen for Benton, Desk 2C, is bigger than screens installed on other desks.
- The location has been changed from Stepford East to Stepford Central.
- This ROC is significantly smaller than Stepford East ROC, but the equipment is still the same, making it look much more crowded.
- This is the first out of the four ROCs to have desks which are connected to one another. It was not found at the Coxly ROC, the Stepford East ROC, or the Benton ROC.
- In V1.6, there is a note inside the ROC at the exit of the North Entrance, mentioning a new signalling system is being developed and will be relased in the future.