Stepford Rail Operations Centre (abbreviated as Stepford ROC also called Stepford Central ROC due to its location) is a Signal Controlling Centre located above Platform 1-10 Concourse in Stepford Central station. It was added in V1.4.4 along with revamped Stepford Central and replaced Stepford East ROC.
This ROC has two entrances and some offices for Managers and Directors can be seen here.
- MD and ID offices are outside of the north entrance
- CD and OD offices are inside the north entrance
- HNS office can be found on right right when you walk in from the south entrance
- HOS office is on the left of HNS office
- HOD office is on the left of HOS office
The following Signalling Zones are controllable from this ROC:
- Zone A - Stepford Zone, including the Willowfield and Whitefield Branches
- Zone C - Stepford Airport Zone including Benton Bridge and Airport Parkway Siding
- Zone D - Morganstown to Edgemead including Airport Parkway Depot.
- There are two entrances to the ROC. The North Entrance can be accessed through a set of hidden stairs near the ticket gates of Platform 1, while the South Entrance is on the interchange level bridge.
- The South Entrance is used more often as the default spawning location of Signallers is the Approach Road entrance of Stepford Central, which is closer to it.
- An office for Charlie_RBX and BanTech can be seen next to the north entrance of it.
- There are some Management Offices located opposite the south entrance.
- There are also offices for the HNS, HOS, HOD, CD and OD located within the ROC
- This ROC is significantly smaller than the old Stepford East ROC, but the equipment was still the same prior to 1.7, making it look much more crowded.
- This was the first out of the four ROCs to have desks which are connected to one another. It was not found at the Coxly ROC, the Stepford East ROC, or the Benton ROC. As of 1.7, there are less desks which are now known as zones and are not connected to each other
- In V1.6, there was a note inside the ROC at the exit of the North Entrance and on the wall next to the HNS office, mentioning a new signalling system which has been released in Version 1.7.
- The whole Willowfield extension, except Beechley Sidings, could not be manually signalled during SCR Version 1.6. However, this changed when the new signalling system was implemented, which was added in V1.7.