Stepford High Street station (also called High Street) is a through station located in the Stepford City Zone, branching off of the mainline between Stepford East and St Helens Bridge. It is named after the street over which it lies.
It consists of an elevated island platform situated on the sharp curve connecting the Whitefield Branch to the Stepford Main Line. The platform gets increasingly wider along the curve from southwest to northeast, as the tracks become separated.
Stepford High Street Shopping Centre is located just west of the station.
The station's main colours were red and grey as it was originally going to serve Metro, along with the rather plain and thin white platform edge lines. Before V1.4.1 the station's pillars were in Metro red, now they are in Connect turquoise. As part of the Version 1.6 update, this station was given a full refresh and now has a glassy look with new seating, although the ramp is now steeper, making it harder for disabled people to access this station.
The speed limit throughout the station is 45 miles per hour, which is maintained to the west just before Stepford East, when it is raised to 100 miles per hour; and to the north briefly after departure from the station, when it is also raised to 100 miles per hour.
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Whitefield and Stepford United Football Club|
|Platform 2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- This station opened in the V1.2 update.
- The only changes were the OFF indicators, Connect signs being added, and the poles being changed from Metro red to Connect turquoise In 1.4.1
- This station serves as a landmark for trainspotters, as it is said to give the perfect passer-by view of the Stepford Main Line's diverse traction.
- This station used to have no mark on the network map.
- This station, or at least the shape, is based on Ardwick Railway station in Manchester, UK.
- Some players have reported lag issues at this station, likely because the platform is on a 90 degree curve.
- Because of the curve, this station has very big gaps (at some places) between trains and the platform.
- This station has step-free access.
- This station now has seats.