Stepford East is a busy major through station in the Stepford City Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Stepford Victoria, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Edgemead, Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield and Llyn-by-the-Sea. It is also served by limited AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central, Airport Terminal 2, Airport Terminal 3 and Stepford Central.
Stepford East has changed throughout the game's existence.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Port Benton, Stepford United Football Club, Morganstown, Whitefield, and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Edgemead, Port Benton, Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|3||Stepford Connect service to Stepford Central|
|4||Stepford Connect service to Stepford Victoria|
|5||Limited AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2 and Airport Terminal 3|
|7||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
- This is formerly one of 3 stations in the game introduction slideshow, Bodin took that place, but was then replaced by Llyn-by-the-Sea. The others are Rocket Parade (BanTech HQ) and Stepford Airport West (now replaced by Northshore).
- This station was very under-detailed before V1.1, at which point it received a massive refurbishment. This included the addition of two new entrances: Southgate and Bridge Street. The original entrance was at High Street.
- A new depot was built near this station with the name Stepford Depot in V1.1. It is used by Stepford Connect, AirLink, and Stepford Express (which doesn't stop in SE)
- The Old Rail Operation Centre was located to this station. It is attached to the station, and the entrance to the building is at the High Street station entrance. In Version 1.4.4 it was moved to Stepford Central.
- There used to be only 4 platforms before with only 2 in use. It also showed Express was originally planned to stop here while Airlink would skip, however, now it is the other way around.
- This station is one of seven in the game operated by Network Rail, not SCR. The other 6 are Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helen's Bridge, Morganstown, Benton and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- Stepford East resembles London Bridge Station, a station located in London, UK.
- Before V1.1.5, Stepford East was not a dispatchable station.
- This is one of the most popular dispatching stations due to the fact that one dispatcher can dispatch all the Connect trains that stops here. Before V1.1, Coxly had this property. Upon the release of V1.4, as Express does not stop here, this trait may be transferred to St Helens Bridge or Benton.
- Stepford East is also very popular station for passengers as it is one of the busiest stations in the game. Additionally, the frequent appearance of a dispatcher here makes it a more social station.
- The Stepford Rail Operations Centre has been changed from here to Stepford Central at V1.4.4.
- Due to a good network of roads in the area, it is possible to walk to Stepford High Street, St Helens Bridge, and even Elsemere Pond, from this station.
- However, it is impossible to walk to Stepford Central from here.