Stepford East is a major through station in the Stepford City Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Beechley, Willowfield, Stepford Victoria, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Edgemead, Leighton Stepford Road, Morganstown, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea, and limited Airlink services to Stepford Airport Central, Airport Terminal 2, Airport Terminal 3 and Stepford Central.
Stepford East has changed throughout the game's existence.
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|>>||Track for Stepford Express passing services to Benton, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Stepford Express passing services to Stepford Central|
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, Berrily, Morganstown, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford United Football Club, Whitefield, Berrily, Morganstown, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
|4||Stepford Connect services to Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
|>>||Tracks for Airlink passing services to Stepford Airport Central and Airport Terminal 2 and stopping services to Airport Terminal 2 and Airport Terminal 3|
|<<||Tracks for Airlink passing and stopping services to Stepford Central|
- This was one of 3 stations in the game's intro. Bodin took its place in the Five Million Update, but was then replaced by Llyn-by-the-Sea in V1.4. The other stations featured in the intro are Rocket Parade (BanTech HQ) and Stepford Airport West (which was replaced by Northshore).
- This station was very under-detailed before V1.1, at which point it received a massive refurbishment. This included the addition of two new entrances: Southgate and Bridge Street. The original entrance was at High Street, which was also completely rebuilt.
- A new depot was built next to this station in V1.1. It is used by Stepford Connect, Airlink, and Stepford Express (which doesn't stop at SE).
- The old Rail Operations Centre is located next to this station. It is attached to the station, and the entrance to the building is at the High Street entrance. In Version 1.4.4, it was moved to Stepford Central. The ROC is still there, however, the signalling equipment has been removed.
- Signallers can still get into the unused ROC as the barriers are still working.
- The ROC was removed in V1.6 and was replaced by a tall building. The entrance at High Street was sealed off.
- There used to be only 4 platforms at this station, with only 2 in use. It also showed that Express was originally planned to stop here while Airlink would skip, however, it's now the other way around.
- This station is one of seven in the game that's operated by Network Rail, not SCR. The other 6 are Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Morganstown, Benton and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- Stepford East resembles London Bridge Station, a station located in London, UK.
- Before V1.1.5, Stepford East was not a dispatchable station.
- This is one of the most popular dispatching stations due to the fact that one dispatcher can dispatch all the Connect trains that stop here. Before V1.1, Coxly had this property. Upon the release of V1.4, as Express does not stop here, this trait may be transferred to St Helens Bridge or Benton.
- Stepford East is also a very popular station for passengers as it is one of the busiest stations in the game. Additionally, the frequent appearance of a dispatcher here makes it a more social station.
- Due to a good network of roads in the area, it is possible to walk to all stations in Stepford City and even Elsemere Pond.
- Dispatchers often rush to this station because the first slot is Platforms 1-4 (Connect) and the second is Platforms 5-8 (Airlink).
- This station is the largest through-only station in all of SCR (there are no terminating platforms)
- This station has step-free access.