Stepford East is a busy through station in the Stepford City Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Stepford Victoria, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Edgemead, Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford United Football Club, and Whitefield. It is also served by limited AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central, Airport Terminal 2, Airport Terminal 3 and Stepford Central.
Stepford East has changed a lot since its opening.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Morganstown, Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford United Football Club, and Whitefield|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Edgemead, Port Benton, Stepford United Football Club, and Whitefield|
|3||Stepford Connect service to Stepford Central|
|4||Stepford Connect service to Stepford Victoria|
|5||Limited AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2 and Airport Terminal 3|
|7||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
- This is formerly one of 3 stations in the game introduction slideshow, Bodin took that place. The others are Rocket Parade (BanTech HQ) and Stepford Airport West.
- This station was very underdetailed before V1.1.
- This station received lots of upgrades in the V1.1 update.
- Two new entrances were added: Southgate and Bridge Street. The original entrance was at High Street.
- A new depot was built near this station with the name Stepford Depot. It is used by both Stepford Connect and AirLink.
- The Rail Operation Centre was relocated to this station. It is attached to the station, and the entrance to the building is at the High Street station entrance.
- There used to be only 4 platforms before with only 2 in use. It also showed Express was originally planned to stop here while Airlink would skip.
- This station became one of 6 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by Network Rail, not SCR (soon 7 when Llyn-by-the-Sea is released). The other 5 are Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helen's Bridge, Morganstown and Benton.
- Stepford East resembles London Bridge Station , a station located in London, UK.
- Before 1.1.5, Stepford East was not a dispatchable station.
- This is one of the most popular dispatching stations, Before 1.1, Coxly held this trait. As Express is not planned to stop here, this trait may be transferred to St. Helens Bridge or Benton.