Stepford Depot is a new train spawning depot that was added in the V1.1 update. This depot is unique from the other depots around in SCR because it can spawn both AirLink and Stepford Connect trains. It is adjacent to Stepford East, but depot trains go straight to Stepford Central to start their service. There are four exits, but only three are currently running.
|Depot Slot||Routes||Platform at Stepford Central|
|R001, R002, R003, R007, R020, R021||Platforms 4-9|
R009, R022, R023
|R051, R052, R053, R054, R055||Platforms 12-15|
- This is the first depot to spawn trains from more than one operator.
- This depot is also different from other depots, as its architecture is different from most depots because it has a triangle roof, and also has a different interior design.
- This depot is planned to house another operator, possibly Stepford Express.
- This is clearly the main depot in the game as it houses 2 and may potentially house 3 operators soon.
- During V1.1, many trains were bugged that makes them impossible to spawn at Stepford Depot, a few patches later this was eventually fixed similar to the Class 755/3 bug which is patched up.