Stepford Depot is a train spawning depot that was added in the V1.1 update. This depot is unique from the other depots around in SCR because it can spawn AirLink, Stepford Express, and Stepford Connect trains. It is adjacent to Stepford East, but depot trains go straight to Stepford Central to start their services. There are six lanes in the depot, four of which are operational. The other two have closed doors and it is unknown whether they will ever be put to use or just stay as decorations.
|Depot Slot||Routes||Platform at Stepford Central|
|Lane 1 (Unused)||-||-|
|Lane 2 (E, Stepford Express)||R075, R076, R077, R078||Platforms 1-3|
|Lane 3 (C1, Stepford Connect)||R001, R002, R003, R007, R020, R021, R024||Platforms 4-9|
|Lane 4 (C2, Stepford Connect)||R005, R006, R008,||Platform 11|
|Lane 5 (A, AirLink)||R051, R052, R053, R054, R055||Platforms 12-15|
|Lane 6 (Unused)||-||-|
- This is the first depot to spawn trains from more than one operator.
- This depot's architecture is different from most depots because it has a triangle roof, and also has a different interior design.
- This is the largest depot in the game as it houses 3 operators and 6 lanes.
- During V1.1, many trains were bugged that makes them impossible to spawn at Stepford Depot, a few patches later this was eventually fixed. A similar issue occurred with the Class 755/3, but this bug was resolved as well.
- This depot was added in V1.1. Before then, trains wanting to go to Stepford Central had to use Benton Depot.
- For unknown reasons, lanes 1 and 6 are unused. If they are in use, Stepford Express would use lane 1 and AirLink would use lane 6.
- This is the busiest depot in the game as it leads to Stepford Central, the busiest station in the game and a major terminating station, which is why most people spawn here.