There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Stepford City Zone, located southwest of Bodin and Angel Pass, was a zone in Stepford County served by Stepford Connect, Airlink, and Stepford Express services. There were 10 stations and 1 depot in this zone. The zone has become the busiest since the V1.1 update, as Airlink, the Stepford Victoria Extension, and Stepford Depot were implemented. In V1.2, three more stations were added to the zone: Stepford High Street, Whitefield Lido, and Stepford UFC. In V1.4, Stepford Express was added, which made this zone busier than V1.1. In V1.6, a new station called Beechley was added with lots of new scenery. With the new map, zones were removed.
- All Connect and Express routes used to serve the Stepford City Zone. After V1.6, not all Connect routes serve this area.
- This was the largest zone in the SCR.
- It is Stepford County's City Centre.
- This was the only zone to have an entire route all encompassed in it, with them being R021 and R023, from Stepford Central/Stepford Victoria to Stepford United Football Club.
- In V1.6, the area between Stepford Central and Beechley, has been redeveloped with commonly seen high rise tower blocks and (probably) council housing.
- The bridge between Stepford Central and City Hospital is now on water with a triangle junction being implemented between these two station plus Financial Quarter.
- It was one of the few zones where most of the Zone is connected, making Stepford Zone looking huge.
- Due to the release of V1.6, this area has become even more congested and with drivers ending up to get a SPAD due to how congested it is.
- Before The Big Update, all the buildings were identical and were lined up in a line. The only things different about each other were the colour.
- From The Big Update onwards, the buildings were given a remake. They still had their blocky look, but were now separated by roads, and had different heights. Most of them have been demolished, but you can still see this layout at Stepford Victoria.
- The city got a huge remake in V1.3.16. The biggest changes were located between St Helens Bridge and Stepford Central. If you drive there now, you will cross several bridges, and you can see a large cathedral and many parks. You can also see many unique skyscrapers, including the Stepford Connect Headquarters. Adding also the so-called 'Teapot' tower which is a link to yrrebRBLX, which is supposedly called the "Haughton Foundry Tower" by Yrreb.
- This zone was favoured amongst Signallers due to the high traffic.
- If your render distance was high enough, you could see this zone from Llyn.
- It is still unknown if Beechley is a part of the Stepford Zone, knowing that zones were removed before its appearance in 1.6.