There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Stepford City Zone, located southwest of Bodin and Angel Pass, was a zone in Stepford County served by Stepford Connect, Airlink, and Stepford Express services. There were 10 stations, 1 siding and 1 depot in this zone. The zone has become the busiest since the V1.1 update, as Airlink, the Stepford Victoria Extension, and Stepford Depot were implemented. In V1.2, three more stations were added to the zone: Stepford High Street, Whitefield Lido, and Stepford UFC. In V1.4, Stepford Express was added, which made this zone busier than V1.1. In V1.6, zones were removed with the new map style.
- All Connect and Express routes used to serve the Stepford City Zone. After V1.6, not all Connect routes serve this area. This is because of several routes being based at Leighton Stepford Road.
- This was the largest zone in the SCR.
- It is Stepford County's City Centre.
- This was the only zone to have an entire route all encompassed in it, with them being R021 and R023, from Stepford Central/Stepford Victoria to Stepford United Football Club.
- In V1.6, the area between Stepford Central and Beechley, has been redeveloped with commonly seen high rise tower blocks and (probably) council housing.
- The bridge between Stepford Central and City Hospital is now on water with a triangle junction being implemented between these two station plus Financial Quarter.
- It was one of the few zones where most of the Zone is connected, making Stepford Zone looking huge.
- Due to the release of V1.6, this area has become even more congested and with drivers ending up to get a SPAD due to how congested it is.
- Before The Big Update, all the buildings were identical and were lined up in a line. The only things different about each other were the colour.
- From The Big Update onwards, the buildings were given a remake. They still had their blocky look, but were now separated by roads, and had different heights. The last surviving buildings with this layout was demolished in V1.7 with Stepford Victoria's upgrade,
- The city got a huge remake in V1.3.16. The biggest changes were located between St Helens Bridge and Stepford Central. If you drive there now, you will cross several bridges, and you can see a large cathedral and many parks. You can also see many unique skyscrapers, including the Stepford Connect Headquarters. Adding also the so-called 'Teapot' tower which is a link to yrrebRBLX, which is supposedly called the "Haughton Foundry Tower" by Yrreb.
- This zone was favoured amongst Signallers due to the high traffic, and the signalling desk controlling this zone gives a high amount of points and experiences. However, the high traffic flow might also be challenging to manage especially to newbies.
- If your render distance was high enough, you could see this zone from Llyn.
- It is unknown if Beechley, which has proximity to City Hospital both on a train and on foot, and its scenery looks like to be part of the city centre as well, should be considered as part of the Stepford City Zone or not, knowing that zones were removed before its appearance in 1.6.
Note: All information below were pre-V1.6, before zones are removed.