The Stepford City Zone, located southwest of Bodin and Angel Pass, is a zone in Stepford County served by Stepford Connect, AirLink, and Stepford Express services. There are currently 9 stations and 1 depot in this zone. The zone has become the most busiest since the V1.1 update, as AirLink, the Stepford Victoria Extension and Stepford Depot were implemented. In the V1.2 was added three more stations to the zone: Stepford High Street, Whitefield Lido and Stepford UFC. In V1.4, Stepford Express was added, which made this zone more busier than V1.1
- All Connect and Express routes serve the Stepford City Zone.
- Currently this is the largest zone in the SCR.
- It is Stepford County's City Centre.
- This is the only zone to have an entire route all encompassed in it.
- It's one of the few zones where most of the Zone is connected, making Stepford Zone looking huge.
- Before The Big Update all the buildings were identical and were lined up in a line. The only things different about each other were the colour.
- From the big update onwards, the buildings were given a remake. They still had their blocky look, but were now separated by roads, and had different heights, as seen to the right. Most of it has been demolished, but you can still see this layout at Stepford Victoria.
- The city got a huge remake. Between St Helens Bridge and Stepford Central were the biggest changes. If you drive there now, you will cross several bridges, and you can see a large cathedral and many parks. You can also see many unique skyscrapers, including the Stepford Connect Headquarters. Adding also the so called 'Teapot' tower which is a link to Yrreb, which is supposedly called the "Haughton Foundry Tower" by Yrreb.
- This zone is favoured amongst Signallers and probably want to fight over the desk for it.
|R001||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central||Stepford Connect|
|R003||Leighton Stepford Road|
|R004||St Helens Bridge||Edgemead|
|R005||Stepford Victoria||Stepford Airport Central|
|R009||Edgemead||Stepford Connect (Class 68)|
|R020||Stepford Central||Whitefield||Stepford Connect|
|R021||Stepford United Football Club|
|R023||Stepford United Football Club|
|R025||St Helen Bridge||Westwyvern|
|R026||Stepford Victoria||Llyn-by-the-Sea||Stepford Connect (Class 68)|
|R051||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central (E)||AirLink|
|R052||Airport Terminal 2 (E)|
|R053||Airport Terminal 2 (S)|
|R054||Stepford Airport Central (S)|
|R055||Airport Terminal 3|
|R076||Leighton Stepford Road|