Stepford Central station is located within the heart of the Stepford City Zone, is a major terminus station that is currently used for Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Berrily, Morganstown, Edgemead, Stepford United Football Club, and Whitefield, and AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central, Airport Terminal 2 and Airport Terminal 3.
The station serves as the hub for all Stepford Connect services. AirLink's hub has been moved to Airport Central.
There are 15 platforms in this station, which 12 of them (4-15) are in use.
The station has remained nearly identical to its original form, with the only differences being the modern, red, station signs, announcement boards, and other aspects.
To enter this station you have to enter Central Mall and go up two flights of escalators. If you want to go to the Airlink platforms, you must walk up another flight of escalators in the station proper and cross to platform 11. You should be able to see a sign displaying the Airlink logo. Go through the passageway and now you’re in the Airlink concourse.
Alternatively, you can go to the Airlink concourse by spawning in and walking to the right of the mall. In the distance, you’ll be able to see another entrance for Stepford Central. When you go through the entrance, head up and you’ll be right in front of the Airlink concourse.
|1||Future Stepford Express Platforms.|
|4||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Morganstown, Stepford United Football Club, and Whitefield.|
|10||Stepford Connect services to Berrily, Edgemead, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Stepford United Football Club, and Whitefield.|
|11||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria.|
|12||Terminating, AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central, Airport Terminal 2, and Airport Terminal 3.|
- This station is one of the oldest stations, as it was opened before the big update and was (and still is) the hub of Stepford Connect. AirLink's hub has been transferred to Stepford Airport Central due to the opening of the extension to Leighton Stepford Road.
- This station is one of 6 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by Network Rail, not SCR.
- Prior to The Big Update, this station was known as Stepford Town. The new name was decided on by the players in a vote on the SCR Discord server.
- The concourse to platforms 11 through 15 were closed before the V1.1 update due to construction purposes and no trains were entering.
- Until V1.1, only platforms 4-7 were used, and it was a very quiet station as Stepford Depot did not exist and very few routes existed at that time. AirLink was not opened to the public and the line was still under construction.
- Before Angel Pass was added, only Platforms 1-3 were used (which ironically are the 3 platforms that were unused today, but are going to be used in the future by Stepford Express).
- Since the V1.1 update came out, this station is the busiest station in the game.
- Stepford Central resembles to Manchester Piccadilly , a station in Manchester, UK
- This station has the most platforms in use, after Benton, which has 11 platforms in use (Counting half-platforms)
- Out of all the routes in the game, only 8 of them do not go through this station in which five of them are WaterLine, 2 from AirLink via the new LSR routes, and 1 from R004/Connect (SHB to Edgemead).
- There is a mall and a square located right before the stations entrance that really makes any passengers going in the station feel like they are actually in a city.
- There is a viewing point with benches near Stepford Connect terminus area.
- This was the original terminus of the Stepford Main Line.
- QD Trainings are continued to be held here as a entrance point, but as a driver you need to be on Coxly or Benton for assessments.
- There is an easter egg in this station. Spawn as a passenger in the main entrance of this station, then go to the right and before crossing the bridge and not entering the mall, go to the left. Near the wall and attached to the bridge, you can see a 9 3/4 sign. You can cross the wall of the brige where is attached, cross it and you can see a huge empty room and a wall with the text: ``An easter egg? But it's not easter yet! I guess BanTech just likes to mess around. Welcome to the big empty space under Stepford Central! Touch me for a free badge``. When you touch the wall, you get the badge ``I wonder what's in here...``
- For a while, Stepford Central was just the arches at the eastern end of the platforms and nothing else. This meant that the western end of the line was Stepford East.