|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Newry|
|Platform 2||WaterLine services to James Street|
- This station was intended to be a terminal station, but the developers decided that the branch line for the station would be too short, so they added another station, James Street.
- The station is also the first station to be fully underground.
- The tracks between this station and James Street has the only lit up tunnels in the whole SCR system.
- Despite this being stepford airport west, there is no connection to any of the other airport stations
- the tracks after this station map right below stepford airport parkway station so instead of building this station, there could have been a way down from the airlink and connect platforms at stepford airport parkway leading to a waterline part of the station.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.