|Platform 1||WaterLine services to James Street|
|Platform 2||WaterLine services to Newry|
- The low ceilings on the platforms cause the top of the doors on some trains to reach above the ceiling.
- This station was intended to be a terminal station, but the developers decided that the branch line for the station would be too short, so they added another station, James Street.
- The station is also the first station to be fully underground.
- It’s possible this station may get a redesign as Leighton City will look very similar to this upon the release of Express. There is nothing to confirm this though.
- The tracks between this station and James Street were the first lit up tunnels in the whole SCR system.
- Despite this being an airport station, there are no connections to any of the other airport stations, although you can hear Airlink trains from afar.
- This station can be seen in the Stepford County Railway Intro.
- The station resembles City Thameslink Station on the Thameslink network.
- Cambridge Street Parkway and Stepford Airport West are the only 2 stations in Waterline where it takes 2 minutes to get to either stations because other stations in Waterline only need 1 minute to get to the station after that
- There is a theory that this station might become Airport Terminal 4, however that will not be the case because it is far from the airport terminals.
- This station is the only station in the Airport Zone that has a name not based on a real life airport station.
- This is the only WaterLine station to have "Stepford" in its name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.