|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Newry|
|Platform 2||WaterLine services to James Street|
- This station was intended to be a terminal station, but the developers decided that the branch line for the station would be too short, so they added another station, James Street.
- The station is also the first station to be fully underground.
- The tracks between this station and James Street were the first lit up tunnels in the whole SCR system.
- Despite this being an airport station, there are no connections to any of the other airport stations.
- This station can be aswell seen in the Stepford County Railway Intro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.