|1||WaterLine services to James Street.|
|2||WaterLine services to Newry.|
- The low ceilings on the platforms cause the top of the doors on some trains to reach above the ceiling.
- This station was intended to be a terminal station, but the developers decided that the branch line for the station would be too short, so they added another station, James Street.
- The station is also the first station to be fully underground.
- The tracks between this station and James Street were the first lit up tunnels in the whole SCR system.
- Despite this being an airport station, there are no connections to any of the other airport stations, although you can hear AirLink trains from afar.
- This station could be seen in the Stepford County Railway Intro, but is now replaced by Northshore.
- The station resembles City Thameslink Station on the Thameslink network.
- Cambridge Street Parkway and Stepford Airport West are the only stations on WaterLine with a travel time of 2 minutes between them. The rest only have 1 minute.
- This is the only WaterLine station to have "Stepford" in its name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.