|1||Waterline services to James Street.|
|2||Waterline services to Newry.|
- The low ceilings on the platforms cause the top of the doors on some trains to reach above the ceiling.
- This station was intended to be a terminal station, but the developers decided that the branch line for the station would be too short, so they added another station, James Street.
- The station is also the first station to be fully underground.
- The tracks between this station and James Street were the first lit up tunnels in the whole SCR system.
- Despite this being a station in the Airport zone, there are no connections to any of the other airport stations, although you can hear Airlink trains from afar.
- This station could be seen in the Stepford County Railway Intro, but is now replaced by Northshore.
- The station resembles City Thameslink Station on the Thameslink network in London.
- Cambridge Street Parkway and Stepford Airport West are the only stations on Waterline with a travel time of 2 minutes between them. The rest only have 1 minute.
- The station has a very similar design to the new Leighton City upgrade.
- This is the only underground station in Waterline.
- This is the only Waterline station to have "Stepford" in its name.
- This station, as well as Berrily and Angel Pass do not have OFF indicators despite being dispatchable stations.
- Ironically, this station has lifts even though it isn't fully step free - there is a short escalator at the entrance
- This station is interchange only for step-free users
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.