Stepford Airport Central is a terminus and through station in the Airport Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria and Stepford Central, and AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2, Airport Terminal 3, Stepford Central, and Leighton Stepford Road.
|Platform 0||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria and Stepford Central|
|Platform 3||AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2 and Airport Terminal 3|
|Platform 4||Terminating, AirLink services to Stepford Central and Leighton Stepford Road|
|Platform 6||AirLink services to Stepford Central and Leighton Stepford Road|
- Stepford Airport Central is orignally the only station in all of SCR that has a platform zero. Strangely enough, Benton used to have a Platform 0, but it was renumbered as part of a major overhaul of the station. With the introduction of V1.4, this is no longer true as Northshore also have a Platform 0.
- The station looks much different currently than it did prior to The Big Update. It had signs for what train arrived at the platform, it had a more futuristic design, and most of all - there was an actual airport.
- This is one of the only few stations in the game that does not have a road near its entrance. The other stations with this trait are Eden Quay, Greenslade, Terminals 1, 2, 3 and Whitefield
- This station used to be one of three stations seen in the intro, along with Rocket Parade and Whitney Green. It was changed to Stepford Airport West, Rocket Parade, and Stepford East in V1.1.
- As of writing, every AirLink route stops at this station as well as two Connect routes which link the airport with the city.
- The name of this station in the map of Stepford Connect is "Stepford Airport Central", while in the map of Airlink, it is just "Airport Central". This situation also applies on the station Stepford Airport Parkway.
- The user interface and the background broadcasting also have this problem, the user interface shows "Airport Central", while in background broadcasting, it is "Stepford Airport Central", for both the arriving message of the station and the broadcast on the train.