Starryloch is a through station served by Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea, Leighton Stepford Road and Stepford Central. It was revealed on the 16th of October, 2019, and was opened on the 17th of December 2019 upon the release of SCR Version 1.4.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road and Stepford Central|
- This station, along with Llyn-by-the-Sea and Northshore, is roughly parallel to Stepford Central, Morganstown and Leighton Stepford Road. It is mentioned on the Stepford Connect Network map.
- Currently, only two routes, R024 and R037, call at this station.
- The Class 68 exclusive routes, R026 and R036, skip this station, but doesn't run on the middle tracks because there is no way for the train to get back onto the Connect tracks before Northshore/Westwyvern.
- Stepford Express does not call here, and passes via 2 passing tracks in the middle.
- In the sneak peek for this station, you can distinctly see a purple train, which was later revealed to be a Class 43.
- The footbridge is a great place to watch Express trains at speed.
- The shore starts coming into view near this station.
- Though only a few routes calls at this station, it is not considered as a station with limited service.
- This station has an old-fashioned signal box, which is nonfunctional.
- This is one of former Operations Director/Product Developer Mattyx2013's favourite stations, along with West Benton.
- On the Connect billboard, there is an advertisement for the commercial building, West Benton Pet Supplies. Other stations that have this ad are Leighton City, Whitefield Lido, and Whitefield.
- Although this station isn't dispatchable, there are still OFF indicators here. This is also true for Millcastle Racecourse and Elsemere Junction.