Starryloch is a through station served by Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea, Edgemead, Leighton Stepford Road and Stepford Central. It was revealed on the 16th of October, 2019, and was opened on the 17th of December 2019 upon the release of SCR Version 1.4.
>> Passing Service Direction
|1||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|>>||Track for Stepford Express passing services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Stepford Express passing services to Stepford Central|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Edgemead, Leighton Stepford Road and Stepford Central|
- This station, along with Llyn-by-the-Sea and Northshore, is roughly parallel to Stepford Central, Morganstown and Leighton Stepford Road. It is mentioned on the Stepford Connect Network map.
- Currently, only three routes, R024, R037 and R040, call at this station.
- The Class 68 exclusive routes, R026 and R036, skip this station.
- In the sneak peek for this station, you can distinctly see a purple train, which was later revealed to be a Class 43.
- The footbridge is a great place to watch Express trains at speed.
- The shore starts coming into view near this station. On the platforms it is hard to see the shore as there is a forest between the station and beach.
- Though only a few routes calls at this station, it is not considered as a station with limited service.
- This station has an old-fashioned signal box, which is where the Starryloch Signal Box is located.
- Before SCR Version 1.7, the signal box was purely for scenery and was non-functional.
- This is one of former Operations Director/Product Developer Mattyx2013's favourite stations, along with West Benton.
- On the Connect billboard, there is an advertisement for the commercial building, West Benton Pet Supplies. Other stations that have this ad are Leighton City, Whitefield Lido, and Whitefield.
- Although this station isn't dispatchable, there are still OFF indicators here. This is also true for Millcastle Racecourse and Elsemere Junction.
- The empty signal box (previously used for Zone E before 1.7.2) can still be accessed by Signallers in role.
- 1.7.2 saw the footbridge extended to a sea wall, which you can walk along, as part of the scenery upgrade for Westwyvern. Because of this, it has become possible to walk between Starryloch and Westwyvern without having to step onto the baseplate.