|1||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
- Currently only one route, R024, calls at this station.
- The Class 68 exclusive route, R026, skips this station, but doesn't run on the middle tracks.
- In the sneak peek, you can distinctly see a purple train, which appears to be Class 43.
- Stepford Express does not call here and passes via 2 passing tracks in the middle.
- The footbridge is a great place to watch Express trains at speed.
- The shore starts coming into view near this station.
- Though only one route calls at this station, it is not considered as a station with limited service.
- This station has an old-fashioned signal box. It is nonfunctional.
- This is one of former Operations Director and current Product Developer Mattyx2013's favourite stations, along with West Benton.
- On the Connect billboard, there is an advertisement for the commercial building, West Benton Pet Supplies. Other stations that have this ad is Whitefield Lido and Whitefield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.