St Helens Bridge (pronounced as Saint Helens Bridge) is a station located on the edge of the Stepford City Zone. It is a major interchange for Stepford Connect with services to Stepford Central, Beechley, Willowfield, Stepford Victoria, Berrily, Morganstown, Stepford Airport Central, Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea, Airlink services to Stepford Central and Stepford Airport Central, and Stepford Express services to Westwyvern, Llyn-by-the-Sea, Stepford Central, Benton and Leighton Stepford Road.
St Helens Bridge underwent a major overhaul as part of V1.0, and another as part of V1.3.18. The second remodelling included a scenery upgrade with the addition of a neighbourhood, changes to the tunnels underneath the platforms, and a new platform design (except Platform 1). The platform arrangement did not change, however. Some Express fast services skip this station as well as some Airlink services.
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|1||Track for Stepford Express passing and stopping services to Benton, Leighton Stepford Road (via Benton), Westwyvern (via Morganstown) and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Stepford Express passing track and stopping services to Stepford Central|
|3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Morganstown, Berrily, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|[-||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Edgemead and Westwyvern|
|5||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
|>>||Track for Airlink passing services to Stepford Airport Central, Airport Terminal 2 and Airport Terminal 3; stopping services to Stepford Airport Central|
|7||Track for Airlink passing and stopping services to Stepford Central|
- This station was originally called St Helen's Bridge prior to The Big Update.
- Platforms 1 and 2 were formerly used by Stepford Connect services to and from Stepford Town (Stepford Central). They were redirected to Platforms 3 and 5 after trains started calling at Angel Pass. These platforms were back in use in V1.4 when Stepford Express started calling at this station.
- This station resembles Stratford Station, a station located in London.
- Platform 4 was unused until V1.0, when Stepford Connect trains started being able to terminate at this station from Leighton City, now from Edgemead and Westwyvern.
- This station lacked detail before The Big Update.
- Platforms 6 and 7 were unused until V1.1 when some Airlink services started calling here.
- This station is one of the 7 stations on the Network operated by Network Rail, not SCR.
- Before V1.2, every Connect route stopped here. However, because of the release of the Whitefield Branch, this is not true anymore.
- This is one of the only stations that is still using old dispatching signals (Bodin has them too). However, St Helens Bridge has OFF signs as well as these old banner repeaters.
- This is one of the most popular dispatching locations in the game along with Stepford East. One dispatcher can dispatch all the Stepford Connect trains that stop here.
- On eastbound Airlink journeys, going to Stepford Airport Central, the next station is Berrily, but on westbound journeys, they come from Stepford Airport Parkway due to Berrily not having a westbound platform for AirLink trains.
- Currently, this station is one of the 6 Triple-line Junctions alongside Stepford Central, Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Morganstown and Elsemere Junction.
- The 77 arch-viaduct used by Stepford Express for services via Benton to the north-east of the station was built by FirstManchester135 (now LNWR_350118) and MAGICMOVIESTEAM1 (now Charlie_RBX). It took them 4 hours and 32 minutes to build (excluding breaks), according to a plaque that was placed on November 24th, 2017 at 8:41 PM. The plaque has since been removed.
- This viaduct used to lack in scenery before v1.7, when a small village was added under the viaduct.
- The speed limit for Stepford Express trains has been increased from 75mph to 90mph.
- A new arch-viaduct was made for Stepford Express trains that go via the Morganstown branch.
- This station was on Mattyx's sneak peek showing new game lighting.
- This station has step-free access.