St Helens Bridge (pronounced as Saint Helens Bridge) is a station located on the edge of the Stepford City Zone. It is a major interchange for Stepford Connect with services to Stepford Central, Stepford Victoria, Berrily, Morganstown, Stepford Airport Central, Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, and Edgemead. It also serves AirLink services to Stepford Central and Stepford Airport Central.
St Helens Bridge underwent a major overhaul as part of V1.0, and another as part of V1.3.18. The second remodelling included a scenery upgrade with the addition of a neighborhood, changes to the tunnels underneath the platforms, and a new platform design. The platform arrangement did not change, however.
|1||Future Stepford Express platforms|
|3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Morganstown and Edgemead|
|4||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Edgemead|
|5||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
|6||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central|
|7||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
- Platforms 1 and 2 were formerly used by Stepford Connect services to and from Stepford Town (now Stepford Central). They were redirected to platforms 3 and 5 after trains started calling at Angel Pass.
- Platform 4 was unused until V1.0, when Stepford Connect trains started being able to terminate at this station from Leighton City, now from Edgemead.
- This station was lacking detail before The Big Update.
- Platforms 6 and 7 were unused until V1.1, when some AirLink services started calling here.
- This station is one of 6 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by Network Rail, not SCR.
- Before V1.2, every Connect route stopped here. However, because of the release of the Whitefield Branch, this is not true anymore.
- This is one of the only two stations that is still using old dispatching signals along with Newry. (Bodin has them too, but it's not dispatchable). However, St Helens Bridge has OFF signs as well as these old banner repeaters.
- This is one the most popular dispatching locations in the game along with Stepford East. One dispatcher can dispatch all the Stepford Connect trains that stop here.
- There is a sign that leads to Stepford Express, which means there will be a new operator that will serve St Helens Bridge. The platforms it had been confirmed to stop at are Platforms 1 and 2.
- On eastbound AirLink journeys, the next station is Berrily, but on westbound journeys, they come from Stepford Airport Parkway.