Senior Signaller (SSG) is a High Rank role that is senior to Signaller. Senior Signallers are able to host
Signaller trainings (theory, practical, and assessment). They may also signal in Dispatcher training.
Application Status: Results for previous applicants out, applications currently closed
Currently, there are 16 Senior Signallers.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older to apply for this rank.
- You have to have 6 months of Signalling experience before obtaining this rank.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
Why does it take a lot of time?
After you have joined the Roblox Group as a Trainee Driver, there are a lot of steps to follow after that.
- You need to attend the Qualified Driver (QD) training to become a Qualified Driver.
- You need to attend the Dispatcher (DS) training after becoming the QD to become a Dispatcher.
- You need to apply for Signaller, which opens about every 2-3 months.
- You need to attend the 3 step training process to become a Signaller after you have successfully applied.
- You need to pass the Senior Signaller application AND training to happily become a Senior Signaller!
The July 2019 SSG Application Crisis
The July 2019 Senior Signaller batch had a lot of issues that the results had to be reverted:
Therefore, all applications were reviewed again, and 10 people (3 passed the first time) made it into the SSG team. The list of users has been updated following this decision.
In December, most demoted SSGs that had kept their SG rank were re-accepted into the SSG team.
While a SSG is different to a PRA, they do have the same in-game powers as they can both drive, dispatch and signal. However, PRA‘s have more authority and can host all trainings while SSG’s can only host signaller trainings and co-host dispatcher trainings.