Senior Signaller (SSG) is a High Rank role that is senior to Signaller. Senior Signallers are able to host Signaller trainings (theory, practical, and assessment). They may also signal in Dispatcher training.
Application Status: Closed
Currently, there are 16 Senior Signallers.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older to apply for this rank.
- You have to have 6 months of Signalling experience before obtaining this rank.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
Once you've met the requirements, follow the steps below.
- Apply for Senior Signaller using the application form. These can be found in the #application-forms channel of the Official Discord. These usually open every six months.
- Once you've passed, you must pass a training in order to be qualified to host and co-host Signaller trainings.
The July 2019 SSG Application Crisis
The July 2019 Senior Signaller batch had a lot of issues that the results had to be reverted:
Therefore, all applications were reviewed again, and 10 people (3 passed the first time) made it into the SSG team. The list of users has been updated following this decision.
In December, most demoted SSGs that had kept their SG rank were re-accepted into the SSG team.
- While a SSG is different to a PRA, they do have the same in-game powers as they can both drive, dispatch and signal. However, PRA‘s have more authority and can host all trainings while SSG’s can only host signaller trainings and co-host dispatcher trainings.
- Apart from PRA, this is the hardest and most time-consuming of the lower HR roles to get, because of the many steps needed and the fact that SSG applications open so rarely.