Senior Signaller (SSG) is a High Rank role that is senior to Signaller. Senior Signallers will be able to host
Signaller practical, theory sessions as well as assessments and co-host Dispatcher trainings.
Application Status: Results out in SCR Official Discord Server
Currently, there are 20 Senior Signallers.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older to apply.
- You must have a signalling experience for over 6 months
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server
Why does it take a lot of time?
After you have joined the Roblox Group as a Trainee Driver, there are a lot of steps to follow after that.
- You need to attend the Qualified Driver (QD) training to become a Qualified Driver.
- You need to attend the Dispatcher (DS) training after becoming the QD to become a Dispatcher.
- You need to apply for Signaller, which opens about every 2-3 months.
- You need to attend the 3 step training process to become a signaller after you have successfully applied.
- You need to pass the Senior Signaller application AND training to happily become a SSG!
The Great July SSG Batch Controversy
The July 2019 Senior Signaller batch had a lot of issues that the results had to be reverted:
Therefore, all applications were reviewed again, and 10 people (3 passed the first time) made it into the SSG team. The list of users has been updated following this decision.
While a SSG is different to a MOS, they do have the same powers as they can both dispatch and signal, hoever, MOS‘ have more authority and can host all trainings while SSG’s can only host signaller trainings and co-host dispatcher trainings.