Senior Signaller [SSG] is a Supervisor role that is senior to Signallers. Senior Signallers are able to host Signaller trainings (theory, practical, and assessment). They can also co-host Dispatcher and Guard trainings. Currently, there are 8 Senior Signallers.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older to apply for this rank.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
- You must be a Signaller.
Once you've met the requirements, follow the steps below.
- Apply for Senior Signaller using the application form. These can be found in the #application-forms channel of the Official Discord. They usually open every six months.
- Once you've passed, you must pass a few training sessions in order to be qualified to host and co-host Signaller trainings and become an official Senior Signaller.
The July 2019 SSG Application Crisis
The July 2019 Senior Signaller batch had a lot of issues that the results had to be reverted.
Therefore, all applications were reviewed again, and 10 people (3 passed the first time) made it into the SSG team.
In December, most demoted SSG's that had kept their SG rank were re-accepted into the SSG team.
- Apart from MOS and PRA, this is the hardest and most time-consuming of the Supervisor roles to get, because of the many steps needed, and the fact that SSG applications open so rarely.
- Ironically, this rank was one of the most troublesome but it was a Supervisor role with the most members.
- When the Guard rank was introduced, SSG's could host guard trainings.
- SSG’s don’t host many Signaller trainings because Signaller applications only open a few times per year, which is different to other Member ranks because the others do not need an application.