Senior Dispatchers [SDS] is a Supervisor role that is senior to Dispatchers. They can host Dispatcher [DS] Training Sessions with approval from the Head of Platform Operations, the manager in charge of Senior Dispatchers and Dispatchers. They can also co-host Guard trainings, although this may change when the demand lowers.
There are currently 24 Senior Dispatchers in Stepford County Railway.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
- You must be a Dispatcher or above.
Here are the steps to apply for this rank:
- You must fill out an application that is found in #applications-forms in the SCR Discord server. The opening and closing of the applications are handled at the discretion of the [HPO] Head of Platform Operations.
- Once you have been selected, you would have to attend a session in order to officially host and co-host Dispatch training. These require you to attend a minimum of 4 training sessions every month with at least 1 of those being hosted.
Former Names of Rank
- Platform Supervisor [PS]
- This rank was formerly known as Platform Supervisor, however, the Directors made the decision to rename the rank to Senior Dispatcher to keep it in line with Senior Signallers.
- Before V1.5 if you were an SDS you weren't able to signal in a public server. However, the update changed this and now Senior Dispatchers can guard and signal.