Senior Dispatchers [SDS] is a Supervisor role that is senior to Dispatchers. They can host Dispatcher trainings with approval from the Head of Platform Operations, the manager in charge of Senior Dispatchers and Dispatchers. They can also co-host Guard trainings, although this may change when the demand lowers.
There are currently 25 Senior Dispatchers in Stepford County Railway.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
- You must be a Dispatcher or above.
Here are the steps to apply for this rank:
- You must fill out an application that is found in #application-forms in the SCR Discord server. The opening and closing of the applications are handled at the discretion of the [HPO] Head of Platform Operations.
- Once you have been selected, you would have to attend a few training sessions in order to officially host and co-host Dispatcher trainings.
Former Names of Rank
- Platform Supervisor [PS]
- This rank was formerly known as Platform Supervisor, however, the Directors made the decision to rename the rank to Senior Dispatcher to keep it in line with Senior Signallers.
- As of October 2020, this was the Supervisor rank with the most users at 19 users. However, Senior Guard reached 35 users at the end of October 31, making it the Supervisor rank with the most members, with Senior Dispatcher just behind at 29 after December 1.
- Before V1.5 if you were an SDS you weren't able to signal in a public server. However, the update changed this and now Senior Dispatchers can guard and signal if they have been trained to carry out those roles.
- The November 2020 batch had 420 applicants and 15 of them were successful.