Senior Dispatchers [SDS] is a High Rank (HR) role that are senior to Dispatchers. They can host Dispatcher [DS] Trainings with the approval from the Head of Platform Operations, the manager in charge of Senior Dispatchers and Dispatchers.
There are currently 23 Senior Dispatchers in Stepford County Railway.
Application status: Closed
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
- You must be a Dispatcher or above, or have surpassed a dispatch training.
Here are the steps to apply for this rank:
- You must fill out an application that is found in #applications-forms in the SCR Discord server. The opening and closing of the applications are handled at the discretion of the [HPO] Head of Platform Operations.
- Once you have been selected, you would have to attend a session in order to officially host and co-host a Dispatch training. These require you to attend a minimum of 5 trainings every month with 1 of those being hosted, and attend a minimum of 1 training every 2 weeks, but you should be able to do more.