SCR Version 1.7 is an update released to the public on October 29th, 2020. There are many updates throughout the network and many to list down. This includes a Stepford Express rebrand starting with rolling out the mesh Class 801, various new routes, scenery and station upgrades, a new signalling system and more.
- Class 801 mesh train upgrade released.
- New Stepford Express branding released. Leighton Stepford Road and Westwyvern are now owned by Express.
- Airlink branding update completed for stations and signage. 
- New track to create a triangle at Morganstown and a new overpass between St Helens Bridge and Elsemere Junction. 
- 3 new Stepford Express routes via the line through Morganstown.
- New "via" announcement at stations.
- New station: Upper Staploe.
- 10 complete station overhauls including a new Connect terminating platform at Benton. 
- New Connect route Benton to Leighton Stepford Road.
- 2 additional station entrance upgrades.
- The Lounge now open at Stepford Central.
- 3 brand new depots/sidings and an overhaul of Benton depot.
- Various landmark scenery upgrades.
- New custom billboard format at Benton.
- New manual signaling interface with new desk locations, with mobile and gamepad support.
- New role icons and minor menu changes.
- New uniforms for all roles to reflect the updated branding. Qualified Driver uniforms now adapt to the operator.
- Promo codes / Redeemables.
- New menu music options from Monstercat.
- More keybinds for keyboard and wider gamepad/Xbox support.
- Minor train movement improvements.
- and many bug fixes and minor changes…
- Bodin dispatchability added.
- The new signalling system now includes supervisor desks where Signallers+ can see all the signals around the network, although you can't change the signals.
- The new signalling system also have desk zones spread out around the network. The following are:
- The full white station signs at Elsemere Junction and Leighton Stepford Road have been changed to Airlink and Express respectively.
- All airport terminals, Elsemere Junction, Airport Central and Airport Parkway have gotten Airlink signage. Airlink platforms at Stepford Central have recieved Airlink branding.
- The overpass can be seen at New Harrow.
- These are: New Harrow, Elsemere Pond, East Berrily, Beaulieu Park, Morganstown, Bodin, Benton, Benton Bridge, Hampton Hargate and Water Newton.