Version 1.4.1 was a patch update to Stepford County Railway that introduced many Next Generation trains and scenery upgrades. It was released on the 22nd of February 2020 at 09:40 UTC.
New in V1.4.1
- NG Class 321 Connect.
- NG Class 319 Waterline.
- NG Class 331/0 and 331/1 Connect.
- NG Class 465 Connect.
- NG Class 720 Connect.
- New Class 195/0 and 195/1 Waterline.
- Upgraded Leighton City.
- Upgraded Whitefield.
- Upgraded Westwyvern.
- Upgraded scenery at West Benton.
- Upgraded scenery between Faymere and Westercoast.
- Upgraded scenery between Whitney Green and Greenslade.
- Improvements to the main platforms (1-11) at Stepford Central.
- Poles and Concourse Information Boards added around Benton.
- More OHLE (Overhead Line Equipment) around the routes.
- New improved and optimized clutter at almost all stations on the game (still a few left).
- Added new benches/chairs all around the map.
- Added new buffers for termini (not all).
- Added CIS Boards to Morganstown and a new Concourse Information Board.
- The station pillars changed from Metro red to Stepford Connect blue at Stepford High Street.
- Brand new Faymere Green TMD Depot.
- Introduction of new shunt signals at Faymere Green TMD.
- Changes to headcodes (all fast stop-skipping trains to be 9XXX headcodes and depot empty runs to change from 5XXX to 3XXX, as well as new numerical order increasing headcodes).
- Enabled Dispatching for Morganstown.
- Platform 2 of Benton Bridge now has a 2 car stop, and the 2, 3, and 4 car stop are now stacked on top of each other and added walls so passengers don't walk off.
- Changed Leighton Stepford Road 'AirLink car stop' to 'Terminating car stop' for Stepford Connect and Airlink.
- Change of Speed Limits in Leighton Zone, near Port Benton, and near Millcastle Racecourse.
- Removed "New Release" text from the Class 43 and the Class 801 which has been changed to "Next Gen".
- After this update, there were only 6 paper trains left (8 if including variants). They were Class 165, Class 166, Class 332, Class 333, Class 380 and Class 730.
- On February 19 2020, the V1.4.1 update was accidentally released early to the live servers. BanTech made an official statement later on that day confirming that V1.4.1 wasn't meant to be released at the time and there is no confirmed release date, but it was a Roblox Studio bug.
- This update is the first major update in the 2020s.
- Not everything that changed was included in the patch notes of V1.4.1, thanks to the large size of the update and the fact that there are so many small changes.
- This update was considered to be bigger than its 'parent' update, V1.4.
- This update is the biggest patch update in SCR history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.