Version 1.4 is an update to Stepford County Railway introducing the Stepford Connect extension beyond Edgemead and a new operator, Stepford Express, released on the 17th of December 2019 at 11:00 UTC. It fixed a past Roblox bug where servers kept on continuously crashing in SCR.
New In V1.4
- New line opened: Stepford Express with 4 new routes, Stepford Central <> Llyn-by-the-Sea, Stepford Central <> Benton, Stepford Central <> Leighton Stepford Road, and Stepford Central <> Llyn-by-the-Sea (fast).
- Stepford Connect extension: Faymere, Westercoast, Millcastle Racecourse, Millcastle, Westwyvern, Starryloch, Northshore, Llyn-by-the-Sea
- 3 new routes for Connect, Stepford Central <> Llyn-by-the-Sea, St Helens Bridge <> Westwyvern, and Stepford Victoria <> Llyn-by-the-Sea (Class 68 only).
- New depot at Northshore.
- Class 801 released on Express.
- Class 43 released on Express.
- Updated train movement system to reduce the frequency of carriages disconnecting.
- Tweaked sounds on Class 802 to make it more bearable. A full redo of the train sound system is coming in 2020 to make the sounds realistic and correct.
- Bug fix for summary-style customer information screens to correctly show cancellations.
- Dispatch capability added to: Edgemead, Westercoast, Millcastle, Westwyvern, Northshore, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- Updated Operations Director and Relations Director roles for the leaderboard for cg7033 and ATEKGaming.
- Signal desk 2F installed in the Stepford East ROC for the Llyn extension signals, and signal desks 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D and 2E updated to add Express.
- New type of junction created: Alternating points. They switch from straight to diverging with each train to help ease the load and spread out the arrivals at Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- Updated operator badges to show Next Generation trains and to be more consistent with the designs.
- First class location announcements for Express and Airlink.
Updates that didn't fit in V1.4, but will come in upcoming patches
- roPresence support.
- An upgraded Leighton City
- An easier way for managers to reward group members with points for taking part in community events.
- Full sound system redo for trains.
- More depots/spawn points for trains.
- An improvement to the part streaming system.
- Class 319 and Class 321 Next Generation upgrades.