- This is the one of the 2 routes in Stepford County Railway that are exclusive to the Class 68. The other one is R026.
- R009 used to be the third Class 68 exclusive route, until V1.7.2 when it became a free route and all trains are allowed on it.
- This is the longest route in all of SCR, both in terms of length and time, beating R026 by two minutes and being 2.1 miles longer. However, it is not the route with the most stops.
- This route skips Hemdon Park, City Hospital, Angel Pass, Benton Bridge, Upper Staploe, Rocket Parade, Faymere, Millcastle Racecourse, and Starryloch.
- This is the only exclusive route that doesn't skip 2 stations in a row.
- As you need to buy the Class 68, which cost 3000 points, in order to get access to this route, this route, alongside R026, can be considered as the most expensive route in SCR.
- Many players observed that this route, along with R026, have strange timetables. From Willowfield, the timetable is bigger, with big breaks and no delay at all. From Llyn-By-The-Sea, the timatable is shorter, causing the driver to have a big delay until the other terminus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.