- This is the one of 3 routes in Stepford County Railway that is exclusive to the Class 68, the other 2 being R009 and R026.
- This is the longest route in all of SCR, beating R026 by two minutes. However, it is not the route with the most stops.
- This route skips Hemdon Park, City Hospital, Angel Pass, Benton Bridge, Rocket Parade, Faymere, Millcastle Racecourse, and Starryloch.
- This is the only exclusive route that doesn't skip 2 stations in a row.
- As you need to buy the Class 68, which cost 3000 points, in order to get access to this route, therefore technically this route, along with R009 and R026, can be considered as the most expensive routes in SCR.
- More TBD
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.