- This is the one of the 3 routes in Stepford County Railway that are exclusive to the Class 68. The other 2 are R009 and R036.
- This used to be the longest route in all of SCR, beating R024 by one minute. However, it is not the route with the most stops, and became the second longest route when R036 was introduced in V1.6.
- This route is similar to R009 and R036, however, this route has more stops than R009, and 1 less stop than R036.
- This route skips Financial Quarter, City Hospital, Angel Pass, Benton Bridge, Rocket Parade, Faymere, Millcastle Racecourse, and Starryloch.
- Despite being one minute longer than R024, this route gives less amount of points for completing it, because this route skips many stations.
- As you need to buy the Class 68, which cost 3000 points, in order to get access to this route, therefore technically this route, along with R009 and R036, can be considered as the most expensive routes in SCR.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.