Estimated time to complete the entire route takes 5 minutes.
The only spawnable depot for this route is Morganstown Siding.
- This is the shortest Waterline route in the game in terms of length.
- It is one of 4 routes to terminate at Benton, the others being R013, and R075 and R079 for Stepford Express.
- The route has 3 Interchange stations with Connect. They are Benton, Port Benton and Morganstown.
- This route is the only Waterline route to have an interchange station with Airlink.
- This is one of two Waterline routes that don't call at Newry, Eden Quay, Faraday Road or West Benton, the other is R013.
- This route was originally going to terminate at Morganstown Docks instead of Benton. However, this was later changed as the original plan is not practical, as part of the section between Morganstown Docks and Morganstown has 1 track only, and the number of trains that can be accommodated would be limited to 2.
- This is the first Waterline route that can't be driven by every Waterline train.
- This route is the second of two routes on Waterline that have a timing of more than 1 minute between two stations, between Morganstown Docks and Morganstown. The other is R014 between Cambridge Street Parkway and Stepford Airport West.
- The only trains that can be used on this route are the Class 165/0, the Class 171 and the Class 195/0 so this route could be called a diesel-only route.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.