- This used to be the shortest Waterline route in the game in terms of length, but R015 now holds this title.
- It is the fastest route to grind points, with drivers earning 30 points in 4 minutes.
- It is one of 4 routes to terminate at Benton, the others being R015, and R075 and R079 for Stepford Express.
- The route has 3 interchange stations with Connect. They are Benton, Port Benton and Whitney Green (via Beaulieu Park).
- 2 stations on this route, Morganstown Docks and Whitney Green, are long enough for only 3 cars, with the 4th car hanging off the edge of the platform, meaning the Class 379, Class 319 and Class 165/1's 4th car cannot fit into those stations.
- This is one of two Waterline routes that don't call at Newry, Eden Quay, Faraday Road or West Benton, the other is R015.
- This is the first Waterline route.
- This route used to have four stops: Benton, Port Benton, Whitney Green, and Greenslade. Morganstown Docks opened later.
- Some people call this route the Benton Shuttle.
- The Class 195/1 and the Class 730/0 fit perfectly on the platforms of Morganstown Docks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.