R009 is a Stepford Connect route that is exclusive to the Class 68. It runs from Stepford Victoria to Edgemead. The route is 12.5 miles/ 20.1 kilometres long. This route is free once you buy the Class 68.
- This is the one of the 3 routes in Stepford County Railway that are exclusive to the Class 68. The other 2 are R026 and R036.
- This was the longest route in Stepford County Railway (23 minutes, though can be later due to tight timetables and delays, with a route length of 12.51 miles/ 20.133 kilometres), until the extension to Llyn-by-the-Sea was released, with new routes: R024, R025 and R026, which became the longest until V1.6, when it was beaten by R036.
- This route skips Financial Quarter, City Hospital, Angel Pass, Benton Bridge, Upper Staploe and Rocket Parade.
- This route is not shown on the map.
- For a day, other trains were able to glitch onto this Class 68 exclusive route using the "Change Route at Terminus" function, which was taken advantage of by many people, who took the Class 170 and other trains to do this route.
- You can get this route for free as soon as you purchase the Class 68.
- As you need to buy the Class 68, which cost 3000 points, in order to get access to this route, therefore technically this route, along with R026 and R036, can be considered as the most expensive routes in SCR.
- As a result, many players call this a 'pro' route due to the amount of points needed to get it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.