Rocket Parade station, located at the northern end of the Leighton Zone, is a limited service through station for Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, and Westwyvern.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road and Westwyvern|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and St Helens Bridge|
- Right across from Rocket Parade is BanTech Systems HQ. BanTech Systems works in association with Charlie_RBX, the Managing Director to develop Stepford County Railway as an Innovation Director.
- Prior to V1.1, this station used to be the only limited-stop station. Now there are more limited service stations, which are Millcastle Racecourse, New Harrow, Elsemere Pond, Angel Pass and Berrily (AirLink Only)
- This station is discreetely named after BanTech, The Rocket in Rocket Parade is a reference to the fact that BanTech is studying to become a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineering). Parade is a common suffix.
- This station is the only one to remain in the intro in version 1.0, 1.1, 1.3 (V1.3.26) and 1.4. In V1.0 the stations alongside Rocket Parade were Stepford Airport Central and Whitney Green, then the stations alongside Rocket Parade are Stepford Airport West and Stepford East, then Bodin instead of Stepford East, and now Northshore and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- You can walk from here to Leighton Stepford Road.
- This station resembles Deansgate Station in Manchester, England.
- The line that this station is situated on is now served by AirLink and Stepford Express services. however no AirLink nor Stepford Express services stop here and passengers are required to go to Leighton Stepford Road to use AirLink or Stepford Express.
- Only 2 routes stop at this station: R003 and R025.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.