|1||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
- Right across from Rocket Parade is BanTech Systems HQ. BanTech Systems works in association with Charlie_RBX, the Managing Director to develop Stepford County Railway as an Innovation Director.
- Prior to V1.1, this station used to be the only limited-stop station. Now there are more limited service stations.
- This station is discreetely named after BanTech, The Rocket in Rocket Parade is a reference to the fact that BanTech is studying to become a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineering). Parade is a common suffix.
- This station is the only one to remain in the intro in version 1.0, 1.1, and 1.3 (V1.3.26). In V1.0 the stations alongside Rocket Parade were Stepford Airport Central and Whitney Green, then the stations alongside Rocket Parade are Stepford Airport West and Stepford East, and now Bodin instead of Stepford East.
- You can walk from here to Leighton Stepford Road.
- This station resembles Deansgate Station in Manchester, England.
- The line that this station is situated on is now served by AirLink services. however no AirLink services stop here and passengers are required to go to Leighton Stepford Road to use AirLink.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.