Rocket Parade is a through station located at the western end of the Leighton Zone. It is a through station for Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Benton, Leighton City, Leighton West, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea. This station was considered a limited-service station until Version 1.8.
Track & Platform Layout
<< >> Passing Service Direction
|1||Stepford Connect services to Leighton City, Leighton West, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge and Benton|
<< >> Passing Service Direction
|1||Passing Stepford Connect services to Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
Passing AirLink services to Leighton Stepford Road
Passing Stepford Express services to Leighton City, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea
|<<||Passing Stepford Connect services to Willowfield, Stepford Victoria and St Helens Bridge|
Passing AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central and Airport Terminal 3
Passing Stepford Express services to Stepford Central, Newry Harbour, Newry and Benton
|Platform(s)||Previous station||Route||Next station|
|1||Water Newton||Leighton Stepford Road|
|2||Leighton Stepford Road||Water Newton|
Announcements of Rocket Parade
- Across from this station is BanTech Systems HQ. BanTech Systems works in association with Charlie_RBX, the Managing Director, to develop Stepford County Railway as an Innovations Director.
- Prior to V1.1, this station was the only limited service station on the network.
- This station is discretely named after BanTech, The "Rocket" in Rocket Parade is a reference to the fact that BanTech is studying to become a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineering). "Parade" is a common suffix.
- This station is the only one to remain in the intro in all major updates to the game. This is likely because the BanTech Systems Headquarters is outside this station, and SCR is a collaboration with BanTech Systems.
- Before V1.8, players could walk from here to Leighton Stepford Road.
- This station resembles Five Ways, In Birmingham, England.
- The line that this station is situated on is used by AirLink and Stepford Express services as of the Five Million Update and V1.4 respectively. However, no AirLink nor Stepford Express services stop here, and passengers are required to go to Leighton Stepford Road to ride them.
- This station has step-free access.
- This station has a lift to both platforms, but only Platform 2 has a direct lift from the concourse, while Platform 1 has a separate lift. Both lifts are connected with a footbridge on the mezzanine floor.
- This is one of only four stations to have an elevator that serves more than two floors, the others being Stepford Central, Elsemere Junction, and Ashlan Park. This is the only station solely served by Connect with this trait.
- Strangely, there are no platform number signs at this station.
- Winstree was an old station, located right where BanTech Systems HQ currently is.
- In a Directors Q&A on 23 October 2021, Managing Director Charlie_RBX has stated that more services will be scheduled to stop here in V1.8. Eventually, R009 and R024 started calling here in V1.8, and this station is no longer considered as limited service station.
- There is a big commercial building near Rocket Parade called RLSJ's Tuition Centre, however the building is not present in the sneak peek of the station's overhaul.