- It is the joint-longest WaterLine route, along with R010 (Newry<>Greenslade), with 9 stops each.
- It is the only WaterLine route to terminate at Newry Harbour.
- Most 3/4-car trains drive on the route as all stations on the route can fully accomodate 4 cars, along with R011 and R014.
- At Newry, trains driving on R012 will only stop at Platform 2B, bound for Newry Harbour, and Platform 1, bound for Connolly.
- It is also the only route to fully serve the Newry Zone
- This is technically the cheapest route in the game, costing only 150 points. However, it requires the purchase of R011 for 300 points first.
The route calls at:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.