- This is the one of the 2 routes in Stepford County Railway to only have one train.
- This was the longest route in Stepford County Railway. (23 minutes though can be later due to tight timetables and delays), until the extension to Llyn-by-the-sea was released, with new routes: R024, R025, and R026.
- This route skips Financial Quarter, City Hospital, Angel Pass, Benton Bridge, and Rocket Parade.
- This route is not shown on the map.For a day, this train was able to glitch onto other routes using the "Change Route at Terminus" glitch. Many took advantage of this and posted pictures of this train at Airport Central. Likewise, other trains were also able to glitch onto the Class 68 exclusive route, which was also taken advantage of with, many people taking the Class 170 on R009.
- There is another unique route for Class 68 which is R026.
This route calls at:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.