People Relations Advisors, or PRA, is a High Rank of Stepford County Railway. They can host Qualified Driver, Dispatcher, and Signaller Trainings with the approval from the Department Managers. The manager in charge of this rank is the Head of People Relations.
There are currently 12 People Relations Advisors in Stepford County Railway.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older to apply.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
- You must be a current High Rank [LD, SDS or SSG].
Here are the steps to apply for this rank:
- You must fill out an application, in the SCR Discord server. The opening and closing of the applications are handled at the discretion of the Head of People Relations.
- Once you have been selected, the manager will discuss with you on being qualified to host all Qualified Driver, Dispatch or Signaller trainings.
Former Rank Names
- Mobile Operations Supervisor - MOS
This rank was formerly known as Network Supervisors, however, the Directors made the decision to rename the rank to Mobile Operations Supervisors.
As of October 26, 2019, the Directors has made a decision to rebrand the rank from Mobile Operations Supevisor to People Relations Advisor.