There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Before the role became vacant and removed, there were 2 PRAs in Stepford County Railway.
- As of 26 October 2019, the Directors made the decision to rename the original Mobile Operations Supervisor to People Relations Advisor, thus ending the MOS role. However, on 17 May 2020, MOS was reinstated, and essentially became what People Relations Advisor was for a few months. People Relations Advisors then strictly stuck to relations, and did not have the ability to go to any training.
- As of 18 November 2019, the Directors decided that the Community Director (back then Relations Director) would be the manager for PRAs and that Head of People Relations would be renamed to its original name, Head of Operational Standards.
- Depending on the route, this could have been the most time-consuming role to achieve, especially if you went for SG and SSG before applying.
- In early December 2020, the remaining PRAs were promoted to Mobile Operations Supervisor, thus making the role vacant. However, the PRA rank was not removed from the SCR Roblox Group, making PRA the only vacant rank in the group.
- As of 1 November 2021, the PRA rank was removed from the SCR Roblox Group. It was replaced by Alpha Test Account (AT).