People Relations Advisors (or PRA) is a High Rank of Stepford County Railway. They can host Qualified Driver, Dispatcher, and Signaller Trainings with the approval from the Department Managers. The manager/director in charge of this rank is the Relations Director.
There are currently 16 People Relations Advisors in Stepford County Railway.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- The mininum age to apply is 13+ or above
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server.
- You must be a current High Rank [LD, SDS or SSG].
Here are the steps to apply for this rank:
- You must fill out an application, in the SCR Discord server. The opening and closing of the applications are handled at the discretion of the Relations Director.
- Once you have been selected, speak to your line manager of the next steps in being fully qualified.
- This rank was formerly known as Network Supervisors, however, the Directors made the decision to rename the rank to Mobile Operations Supervisors.
- As of October 26, 2019, the Directors have made a decision to rebrand the rank from Mobile Operations Supevisor to People Relations Advisor.
- As of November 18, 2019, the Directors decided that the Relations Director would be the manager for PRAs and that Head of People Relations would be renamed to its original name Head of Operational Standards
- This is the highest role in SCR that you can acheive with only trainings and applications, since all ranks beyond this require you being handpicked by the Directors.
- Depending on the route, this can be the most time-consuming role to achieve, especially if you went for SG and SSG before applying.