Northshore is a station along the Stepford Main Line, which is the main connector of the network. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Llyn-by-the-Sea, and Stepford Victoria, and limited Stepford Express services to Llyn-by-the-Sea and Stepford Central.
|0||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|1||Limited Stepford Express services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Limited Stepford Express services to Stepford Central|
|3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
- This is the first station to be directly connected to a beach or an ocean.
- This station, along with Llyn-by-the-Sea and Starryloch, is roughly parallel to Stepford Central - Morganstown - Leighton Stepford Road Line. It is mentioned on the Stepford Connect Network map.
- It's one of two stations that has Platform 0, the other being Stepford Airport Central.
- This station has been praised by numerous players, as they say it has a very modern design.
- This station is based off of Stockport railway station, although its location resembles Dawlish railway station.
- Northshore is the only elevated station apart of the Llyn extension.
- 'Disruption events' is mention on the roadmap, including flooding. This may become a hotspot for flooidng.