Northshore is a station along the Stepford Main Line, which is the main connector of the Network. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford Central, Willowfield, Stepford Victoria and Llyn-by-the-Sea. It also serves limited Stepford Express services to Llyn-by-the-Sea and Stepford Central.
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|0||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|>>||Track for Stepford Express passing and stopping services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Track for Stepford Express passing and stopping services to Stepford Central|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford Central, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- This is the first station to be directly connected to a beach or an ocean.
- This station, along with Llyn-by-the-Sea and Starryloch, is roughly parallel to Stepford Central - Morganstown - Leighton Stepford Road Line. It is mentioned on the Stepford Connect Network map.
- This station is one of two stations that has a Platform 0, the other being Stepford Airport Central.
- This station has been praised by numerous players, as they say it has a very modern design.
- This station is based off of Stockport railway station, although its location resembles Dawlish railway station and Colwyn Bay railway station.
- Northshore is the only elevated station on the Llyn extension.
- 'Disruption events' is mentioned on the roadmap, including flooding. This may become a hotspot for flooding.
- This is the second station to have the name of the station and logo of British rail on the side of the elevated portion of the tracks. The first was Leighton Stepford Road.