There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- This was the smallest zone in Stepford County Railway, consisting of only 2 stations with only 4 routes serving the zone.
- This was the only zone with no Connect services running in it.
- This was the only zone to not have a depot or siding.
- Newry Harbour is thought to be the least used station on the Waterline network, only having 1 route serving the station.
- It was the only zone where all the stations in it contain the same name (Newry).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.