|Platform 1||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly|
- Prior to The Big Update, this station served WaterLine services to and from Greenslade as Connolly wasn't in the game back then. For passengers willing to go to Greenslade, should change at Newry.
- This is the smallest station in SCR.
- There is no harbour near this station, although there is an ocean situated just beside the entrance with a grassy cliff.
- This is one of the two stations that have only 1 platform in the game. The second one is Airport Terminal 1 (Also, before WaterLine was added, Port Benton was also a singular platform and the smallest station.)
- Prior to The Big Update, Class 387s (WaterLine) were banned from entering this station, only allowing Class 165 and Class 166 trains.
- By chance on a very busy server, due to the singular track, it can be annoying in traffic. Delays up to three minutes might occur. (Only if you are early or on time at Newry) However, this is very unlikely as many players do not play WaterLine anymore.
- In V1.1, scenery for this station was updated, adding many commercial buildings including a customs and shipping centre.
- It was originally intended that services to James Street would run from here, but the developers wanted to keep the station "tiny" in every way possible: the number of platforms and the number of services that arrive there.
- Between here and Newry, if you are able to catch the names of the commercial buildings that lie next to the single track, one of them is named "Haughton Foundry", the group that made Mind the Gap.
- It is the only station in all of SCR to have the platform made entirely out of bricks.
- This one of the only stations with one track leading to it. (Alongside Airport Terminals.)
- This station may be based off Newhaven Harbour in East Sussex.
- This station is one of the two stations, that has dashed lines on their roadmap alongside with Morganstown Docks.
- This station is served mostly by 4-car WaterLine trains since The Big Update, which are the Class 319 and Class 379. The Class 387 served this station until it got moved to AirLink and Class 701 served this station until it got removed in V1.1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.