Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|1||Waterline services to Connolly|
|3||Terminating, Waterline services to Connolly, Greenslade and James Street|
- Newry is one of three stations to have its platforms divided by letters. The only other two stations with this are Benton and Morganstown.
- Trains at Platform 2B cannot depart until the Waterline service from Newry Harbour arrives on Platform 1, due to the fact that the stretch between Newry and Newry Harbour is single-tracked. Drivers may wait up to 4 minutes.
- In BanTech's livestream, the developers said that there is a possiblity for a Newry Depot. However, it appears a siding may be more likely because the tracks for one have been laid between Platforms 1 & 2B.
- This was one of the only two stations that was still using old banner repeaters along with St Helens Bridge. (Bodin has them too but it's not dispatchable) But in 1.4.1, the banner repeaters have been replaced.
- There is a station in real life with the same name in Northern Ireland.
- This station resembles Aylesbury, a station in Buckinghamshire, England
- This station has partial step-free access to platforms 1-2.
- Before the Big Update, a sign at the entrance of the station stated that services went to 'Rose Dale Head', which later became Connolly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.