|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Connolly|
|Platform 2A||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly, James Street, and Greenslade|
|Platform 2B||WaterLine services to Newry Harbour|
|Platform 3||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly, James Street, and Greenslade|
- Newry is one of three stations to have its platforms divided by letters. The only other two stations with this are Benton and Morganstown.
- Trains at Platform 2B cannot depart until the WaterLine service from Newry Harbour arrives at Platform 1, due to the fact that the stretch between Newry and Newry Harbour is single-tracked.
- In BanTech's livestream the developers said that there is a possiblity for a Newry Depot. However, it appears a siding may be more likely because the tracks for one have been laid between platforms 1 & 2B.
- This was one of the only two stations that is still using old banner repeaters along with St. Helen's Bridge. (Bodin has them too but it's not dispatchable) But in 1.4.1, the banner repeaters have been replaced.
- There is a station in real life with the same name and looks like this station in Northern Ireland.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.